ICABW - The Hollywood Sequel - Team Brainstorming Thread

ThemeParkPriest

• Fishing on fisherman’s wharf. Yeah, who doesn’t want to spend your day in Disneyland fishing?
It would have to be fake fishing (so a permit isn’t required). Or maybe a Meet and Greet with an ugly Sea Lion that Disney wants to have for its DCA mascot.

C3AE5A1D-D0F2-4559-87C3-613CD12842F2.jpeg

Looks like there are no actual Virginia Reel coasters that remain. Makes sense that Disney would try to build one only to find out why there aren’t any. Maybe it could be sort of like Superstar Limo with residents closing their doors as the roller coaster trains go by.

ThemeParkPriest

So I haven't studied a DCA map in a while. Here is what comprises "Hollywood Land" currently:

ThemeParkPriest

So I have started a Google Doc. As you finalize things, put your work on the Google Site. We can just post everything into the thread tomorrow when it's time to submit. We haven't exactly delegated tasks yet for the San Francisco part, so it would be good to discuss that further. I'll focus on the Meet and Greet and the Fishing.

TheOriginalTiki

Here's my outline for Manor of the Multi-Verse. Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Queue:
Gunsmith (Sam Elliot Ghostrider setting up the rift in the Multiverse)
The Gardens (Dr. Strange portals appearing on the sides of the manor)
The Green House (Spider-Ham and Croki)
The Landscapers Quarters (Different versions of Fantastic Four, WandaVision playing on TV)
Wine Cellar (Howard the Duck as the bartender, Miss Minutes giving safety video)

The Ride
1. Stairways to Nowhere/Estcher staircase (Levitating Dr. Strange AA)
2. Sarah Winchester's Room (Wanda fighting Mobius and Hunter B15)
3. Door to Nowhere (Saved by Toby McGuire Spider-Man)
4. Seance Room (Agatha All Along)
5. The Attic (Nic Cage Ghostrider fighting Adam Sandler Mephisto)
6. Master Bathroom (Hydroman flood)
7. The Stained Glass Room (Charlie Daredevil vs. Collin Farrell Bullseye vs. Thomas Jane Punisher)
8. The Boiler Room (Marvel Zombies Iron Man vs. Cap fight)
9. South Conservatory (Zombie Outbreak continues. Zombie Hulk and Korg jumpscares)
10. Room With No Floor (All the different Spider-Men save you)
11. The Witch's Cap (Wanda vs. Jared Leto Dr. Strange vs. Agatha)
12. The Grand Ballroom (Both Blades fighting the Marvel Zombies including Rocket, Groot, Cosmo, basically all the non-humans)
13. Grand Finale (Strange fires at a Chandelier in the grand ballroom which falls in dramatic fashion triggering a "Reset" that transforms the Grand Ballroom into an eerily empty space straight out of The Shining. Howard the Duck toasts you with a martini on the way out. Portraits of Wanda and Strange hanging up at the exit walkway give a vague wink at you as you leave the Multiversal realms behind)

Outbound

For the roller coaster and fishing, I had the thought of including Muppets (Crazy Harry and Lew Zealand). But I should I for those attractions? Including the Muppets might increase the guests' experience, which we probably want to avoid for Lemon attractions.
That’d be fun, but I worry about losing the lemon focus. Maybe we make the Muppets insertion really poor? Like painfully obvious Matt Vogel Kermit, rapping Fozzie (the notorious BEAR?).

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen đź’ś
Premium Member
This is a thing sponsored by Red Bull that goes down in San Francisco every year. The Red Bull Flutag. Would definitely fit the personality of the Muppets involved while still rooting it to the actual city and also having a super cringe corporate tie-in element to the concept.
No. No Tiki. This wouldn’t make it bad. This would make it amazing!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom