iasw OPEN? BEEN ON IT?

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
I was wondering if iasw has opened, and who has been on it yet if it has. I couldn't remember if it was opening today or tomorrow.

I guess this can be the official, THE NEW iasw THREAD

TheOneVader

Personally, I avoid the ride like the plague, ever sice this dream I had. I was on the ride, and everything was going like usual... We saw all the Dolls and such... But then the lead Doll saw us going through, and ordered all of his singing Doll minions (Which Disney wants you to think are nice, but they're not) to attack us. The Dolls broke the bolts on their feet and starting closing in on us. There was nowhere to hide. Then they start singing louder, and loduer, and.... Well, then I woke up... :lookaroun

BrerVeritas

Its still a bit early yet. The park hasn't even been open that long. We need to wait for someone to go...then come home...then post an update. It could be a while. Unless someone brings a wi-fi to the park...anyone in the area have a dig camera and a laptop with a wireless modem???...please??? :lookaroun

TomorrowlandOps

Just confirming...

It's a Small World will have a soft opening today, 3/18 but more towards the early afternoon. Cast Members are being asked to not direct guests towards IASW until notified by Fantasyland Attractions.

cj2me

Usually this ride makes me crazy. But I can't wait to go and ride it. I think my 2 year old will love it. The past 2 times she has been there it was closed for Rehab. 47 MORE DAYS!![/SIZE]

BrerVeritas

Just out of curiosity, what the point of a soft opening for small world. Its not a new attraction, and it probably doesn't need to be tested too extensively. The ride mechanics are pretty simple. You would figure a couple of test runs would be enough to know its working properly?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Captain Chaos

Yes, it is wonderful to see another Jerseyan on these boards.... If there is a soft opening today, I hope someone gets to ride it and posts a review.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom