I won a prize in YOAMD

MissM

I've never won in the parks, but I did receive a pleasant surprise in the mail back in April I think it was. My mailman showed up with a registered mail slip for me to sign. It was a pair of YOAMD Mickey ears! :D

I collect pins so I'd love to get a lanyard but, so far, that's my only win. I haven't sent in nearly as many postcards as others though, so it probably hurts my odds of winning a second time. Heh.
-m

DisneySam

We got a "special" Tinkerbell YOMD pin in January at the MK in the Main Street Exposition Hall purchasing Photo Passes and my BFF tried to trade the CM for one of her pins, which she could not trade, so she gave us the "special" YOMD pins instead. Not dream fast passes but very nice of her.

nybound

I just got back from a trip to DL and won four free 5x7 Photopass pictures.

Not quite the same as a Dream Fastpass, but I'll take something for nothing any time.

Shere_Khan

I just got back from a trip to DL and won four free 5x7 Photopass pictures.

Not quite the same as a Dream Fastpass, but I'll take something for nothing any time.

Heck yeah! Especially since those are really nice souveniers and they are expensive!

I saw the Dream Squad standing around at P of the C ... and I thought - "OH! Finally they are waiting for me!" ... errr ... They were just standing around ... :p lol

bobjl527

Actually last October, my wife and I were getting ready to board Star Tours when our group was presented Dream FastPasses. Pretty cool. My brother and sister-in-law arrived 1 hour after we did. We told them what happened. They were pretty bummed. So we decided to ride StarTours again with my brother and sister-in-law. Guess what. We won Dream FastPasses again! So we decided to use one each, and the extras would become a part of our scrapbook.:sohappy:

mkfan23

last October we were awarded the picture that is taken during dinosaur. (two 8x10's actually) We were also able to have a time rover just to ourselves so that only our family was in the picture. Funny thing is this was a couple of days before YOAMDs was scheduled to begin. We were told that the were practicing for the official start, but we still thought it was pretty cool.

KevinPage

The one time I don't go on a ride and stayed to watch my daughter, my wife and inlaws all got those EARS. So did about 20 people behind them as well. Thankfully it wasn't anything I really wanted. (like a churro or turkey leg).

:ROFLOL:

MrsGracey

We won a Dream Hour at MGM. About 1500 of us got to stay in the park for an hour after closing. We waited in the Indy theater for the park to clear out, Mickey and Minnie showed up, then set us free! It was a blast!!!!

miles1

I won a churro and two bottles of water at the studios on Saturday. (Yahoo.) Unfortunately, the CM's English was so bad I couldn't understand why he wasn't charging our dining plan for them until about an hour later.:lol:

the-reason14

I won the lanyards, once off of ToT, and the other time off of that water slide at BB. I also won a dreamfastpass at MK off of SPLM.

stephdanielle

We won a Dream Hour at MGM. About 1500 of us got to stay in the park for an hour after closing. We waited in the Indy theater for the park to clear out, Mickey and Minnie showed up, then set us free! It was a blast!!!!

That's really cool, never knew they did that!! Were all the rides and attractions open?

MrsGracey

That's really cool, never knew they did that!! Were all the rides and attractions open?
I know the major ones were. This was around Christmas so we used a lot of that hour walking through the Osbourne lights. The CMs were all so great, yelling "Congratulations!" and all. It really was a Magic hour. :)

bobjl527

Forgive me, but what exactly is the "dream" fastpass?

The Dream FastPass that we received at MGM was a blue plastic ticket you wear around your neck with detachable tabs on the sides. These tabs were the fastpasses for all the major rides in the park: Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Great Movie Ride, etc. This was back in October 2006 so maybe it has chaged since then. You'd wear them around the park and all the cm's who saw it would say something like, "Hey, congratulations!" It was a nice little perk.
Oh, btw...you could only use each one once. Was not an all day thing. That would have been really nice.

Its a plastic card with a littlle tab for each of the fast pass rides in that park, when one is used, the tab for that ride is snapped off. Its on a lanyard you wear around your neck. I have known a few people who dont use them, and keep the entire fast pass item as a souvenier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom