I won a prize in YOAMD

Jellyfish

Original Poster
Yeah we won dream fastpasses as we got off the safari in animal kingdom for the 'year of a million dreams' they are loads better than normal fastpasses.

:)

Anyone else win anything from this?

Shere_Khan

Just about two weeks ago, I won from mailing the postcards in.
They sent me a very nice YOAMD lanyard with two cute pins on it. It will be perfect to take with me next time I go.
I am still mailing in the cards religiously.

Laura

Premium Member
In June my whole Soarin' glider won the lanyards and pins. It really made the trip for us because I didn't expect to win anything!

Thiger

did they extend the YOAMD promotion? I'll be going in early October and it'd be amazing to think that I could win a cool prize like that! The coolest thing that happened on my trip last september was that I went to Test Track and the fastpass machine gave my girlfriend and I two fastpasses instead of one!

Shere_Khan

did they extend the YOAMD promotion? I'll be going in early October and it'd be amazing to think that I could win a cool prize like that! The coolest thing that happened on my trip last september was that I went to Test Track and the fastpass machine gave my girlfriend and I two fastpasses instead of one!

They extended it until, I believe, Dec of 2008!
So you will be there during the YOAMD. Good luck!!!

eroyee

:wave: We got dream fastpasses going into Figment early one morning in December. was too cool..........:sohappy:

cooleo

Just about two weeks ago, I won from mailing the postcards in.
They sent me a very nice YOAMD lanyard with two cute pins on it. It will be perfect to take with me next time I go.
I am still mailing in the cards religiously.

I also won the lanyard & pins through the mail. They are pretty cool pins. :cool:

Mickey&Minnie

On our last trip we won dream fastpasses, and pin/lanyard on the same day and on the same ride. We were sad because it was our last day so winning made it better.

Shere_Khan

Could you please post the mailing address?
Thanks!!!!

Sure! :)

Disney Dreams Giveaway
P.O. Box 8629
Elmhurst, IL 60126

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=YOMDRulesPage

Directions:

Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.

jessfriends

I began mailing postcards early May. I have won twice so far. I won a pair of ears from Disneyland and a pair of ears from WDW. People said it takes 55 days to receive your prize. If this is true I won during May and June so far. I just got my WDW ears about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to win a lanyard and pin set.

fiftiesdean

the YOAMD crew were set to give out something at the end of Star Tours yesterday (sunday) right in front of us but we never got to see what it was. I think I may try snail mailing a submission or two.

Shere_Khan

I began mailing postcards early May. I have won twice so far. I won a pair of ears from Disneyland and a pair of ears from WDW. People said it takes 55 days to receive your prize. If this is true I won during May and June so far. I just got my WDW ears about 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to win a lanyard and pin set.

Yes I have been mailing out two a day since February (one for me and one for my fiance) and just won about two weeks ago or so. I hope to keep sending them and to win something else. Luckily I have not spent anything on postage yet because at my work they bought a ton of postcard stamps in order to send out little flyers about our service. They ended up buying way more then they needed so they said that I could take the rest. I am almost out now and will have to buy postage eventually, but for the last 6 months or so, it has been paid for.

fillerup

My wife won something a couple of months ago that was pretty cool.

Dream team gave her an envelope with a Tinker Bell pin. But the nice part was that there was a second identical pin attached to it in an envelope which welcomed her to the Dream Team.

There were instrucions that she should carefully select another guest to give the second pin to and make someone else's dream come true.

HinunterZuNich

During my trip this past week (Aug. 20-25) I only saw the "Dream Squad" once! I saw them walking over the bridge towards the Hall of Presidents. It was one guy talking to a whole family and all I heard was, "I have told them everything and I am telling them where to meet you". If they won the night in the castle, that rules for them but I guess it could have been anything!

I was bummed that we didn't see more of the Dream Squad. Since the parks were fairly busy, it would have been nice to have something else to up the excitement of the trip.

M

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom