I Wish - the Wishing Thread

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
This might go down as one of the most ridiculous threads in history but since Disney is all about wishes and dreams, there is a magic wishing apple that is being passed around this corny thread. One bite and it will grant you three wishes. Exception: it does not grant political wishes and banishes you to the politics board if you try. Also, these are wishes for you - not world peace, etc. So let's go. 3 wishes.

1. I wish my younger self was not so stupid and thought more about the future. Young Me should have spent more time looking into 401Ks and less time looking into night clubs.

2.i wish Phil (my partner) would enthusiastically approve a trip to WDW every year instead of being put upon every time I ask him to go.

3. I wish I was rich and famous. There, I said it.

Now it's your turn. What are your three non-political wishes? ;)

ChristyKay

1. I wish I lived in Orlando and could go to WDW and Universal whenever I wanted
2. I wish I could eat whatever I want without gaining weight
3. I wish I had a giant closet that had any piece of clothing I could ever want, and I had someone that worked int here full time to put together outfits for me

epcotisbest

1. I wish I lived in Orlando and could go to WDW and Universal whenever I wanted
2. I wish I could eat whatever I want without gaining weight
3. I wish I had a giant closet that had any piece of clothing I could ever want, and I had someone that worked int here full time to put together outfits for me

Hey that is a pretty good one, full time closet attendant. Might as well wish big...but now you are giving my wife ideas.

epcotisbest

1. I wish I was younger.

2. I wish I was thinner.

3. I wish I could play golf better.
None of these have the chance of a snowball in hell of happening. But, I can indeed wish for them.

Two is doable, but for me it took a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes to get me to working on it.

Foltzy

1. I wish we bought Cubs season tickets when they sucked and were the Flubs.
2. I wish Apple didn't make groupchats to become such an annoying thing.
3. I wish I didn't treat myself to the cheap Mexican buffet last night. It was cheap for a reason and boy do I regret that.

In case you couldn't tell these are all kinda jokes. I guess we'd all, including me, wish for thing like more money or easier access to Disney, etc. But these are the cards I was dealt and I've gotta deal to enjoy life.

Except for three. That's serious and that is a legitimate regret and last night and today haven't been fun.

Goofyernmost

1. I wish we bought Cubs season tickets when they sucked and were the Flubs.
2. I wish Apple didn't make groupchats to become such an annoying thing.
3. I wish I didn't treat myself to the cheap Mexican buffet last night. It was cheap for a reason and boy do I regret that.

In case you couldn't tell these are all kinda jokes. I guess we'd all, including me, wish for thing like more money or easier access to Disney, etc. But these are the cards I was dealt and I've gotta deal to enjoy life.

Except for three. That's serious and that is a legitimate regret and last night and today haven't been fun.
Get more money and easier access to Disney is included. It's a two for one setup. Don't waste a wish on both of them. I have my health and the will to travel, but, not the money to just not think about it and do things. I have friends that have oodles of money and are not healthy enough to do things. I'll take the health part.

Songbird76

1. I wish I could talk to my ancestors and historical people who have passed on...so much to learn from them...I bet they have amazing stories to tell.
2. I wish I could speak any language I needed, as a native speaker....like, if I was at the airport and they needed someone who speaks...Farsi, that I would instantly be able to speak Farsi. I bet it would create some neat job opportunities, too!
3. I wish I always had the money I needed. I don't necessarily need to be rich...definitely don't want to be famous. (With my knack for tripping on air, running into door handles and posts, etc...all eyes on me is NOT a good thing) But it would be nice just to know that if I wanted to have a Disney trip, I could. Or if I wanted such and such a book...I would always have the money for it. Mostly for travel, but other things would be handy too...and we'd be able to go out a lot more and I wouldn't always have to cook.

becca_

1. I wish I wasn't recovering from wisdom teeth removal right now :hungover:
2. I wish I could go to WDW whenever I felt like it, regardless of money/school/life/etc.
3. I wish that I could get my nails done for free for the rest of my life (this is so girly but the $20 acrylic fills every 2-4 weeks add up!)

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
1 - I wish I could go back in time and stop my parents from picking up that first cigarette! Losing your parents at 62 due to smoking-related illnesses really sucks.

2 - I wish I could fly.

3 - I wish I could make my dream of Florida condo ownership happen overnight, instead of having to actually work for it. If we had that condo, Wish #2 would really come in handy.

But mostly I wish for Wish #1.

StarWarsGirl

I know about asthma myself. I have to take medication for it every day.
I had horrible asthma as a teen. As in, always sick, in and out of emergency rooms...not fun.

I'm better now, but it still has a fairly significant impact on my life. Like, having to carry a portable nebulizer in my car and take it with me on vacation, avoiding milk products, being indoors if it's below 50 degrees or there's an air quality alert...it's no fun and I really wish it weren't an issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom