I will make avatars for people

james4023464

Turbogames, its me, the kid who asked for the Star Tours avatar yesterday. you replyed and said you would get it, but i have yet to see it. i'm not trying to be mean, but just a friendly reminder. i cant wait to see what it looks like:D

james4023464

Originally posted by james4023464
Turbogames, its me, the kid who asked for the Star Tours avatar yesterday. you replyed and said you would get it, but i have yet to see it. i'm not trying to be mean, but just a friendly reminder. i cant wait to see what it looks like:D
Turbogames I'm not trying to confuse you but that was my cousin we forgot to switch screen names, sorry:eek:

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Im so sorry. I forgot about that one. I was looking forward to making that one. But last night my eyes were killing me so it hurt to sit in front of the monitor. And then this morning I went straight to the bottom, and read yours James and forgot to goto the top. I will start it right now.

Also james do you want a better reign of fire one?

woody89

TURBOGAMES, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my new Avatar!!! thanx turbogames, you rock. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :king:

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
here ya go. I want to tell you the truth is that I just started it today, I had to work on some projects. Sorry for taking so long but here it is

Attachments

• stitch takes over avatar.gif
    stitch takes over avatar.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 38

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom