I will make avatars for people

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Goofette

I Love It!!! Thank you so much Turbogames.

Goffette, not that your new one isn't nice, it is. But I really liked your old Cinderella one. Don't fix what isn't broken. Now see if you were like me and someone stole your old advatar then you would HAVE TO get a new one.

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Ive tried to change my Avatar a couple of times but I can never find anything that I would like better than the one I have right now.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Turbogames
Ive tried to change my Avatar a couple of times but I can never find anything that I would like better than the one I have right now.

I know what you mean, sometimes it is just right.

WDWSwashbuckler

ooh ooh, i want one with harry potter!!! lol, ha ha, oh by the way guys, I was previously grimgringhost, but I had computer problems, so I am now dadisneynutter... don't ask :lol: but seriously I want one with harry potter

WDWSwashbuckler

i mean, if you don't wanna do one of those. yeah, my computer was acting really weird and I found out i had a ton of viruses, and then I found out that I had a trojan on here. yipeee, eh? :hammer:

Goofette

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Goffette, not that your new one isn't nice, it is. But I really liked your old Cinderella one. Don't fix what isn't broken. Now see if you were like me and someone stole your old advatar then you would HAVE TO get a new one.

Thank you DisneyPhD, I really liked the Cinderella one, but was just ready for a change and since I was recently at AKL, I thought an AKL at night would make a really nice avatar. You have my curiosity up, what kind of avatar did you used to have?

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
looking for pictures for your avatar made me want to go there, so Im gonna beg my parents to stay there if we have enough points

Goofette

Originally posted by Turbogames
looking for pictures for your avatar made me want to go there, so Im gonna beg my parents to stay there if we have enough points

I am such a night person, I love dim lights and AKL is very dim. It looks as though it's lit with candlelight. Some people hate it because it's not real bright and sunny, but I found it to be extremely relaxing and the pool at night was Gorgeous. Plus the pool is open 24 hours. I remember being at the pool the first day and two giraffe were right there. Plus, my daughter and I would take night time strolls around the savannah and look for animals at night. One night it was a full moon and I will never forget how gorgeous it was. It was Great. I would go back in a heart beat.

Goofette

I decided to go back to my Cinderella avatar, but I was wondering if there was anyway to put Goofette into it somehow. If you could help me out on it, I would appreciate it. Also, I didn't know if it was too big. Thanks Turbogames. Oh, btw, I'll be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow, so I'll catch ya when I get back. I'm using the AKL avatar someplace else, if that's ok.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom