I will make avatars for people

MKingdom25

Originally posted by Turbogames
here ya go. I want to tell you the truth is that I just started it today, I had to work on some projects. Sorry for taking so long but here it is

Cool thanks! Anyway to make Stitch bigger? No big rush just if you have the time!

P.S. I am not all ungrateful at all, the first one was awesome! Just thought I'd ask!

james4023464

Hey Turbogames, I just saw MIB 2, and I loved the worms, they were very funny, I was wondering they may not be Disney but could you make me an avatar of the worms maybe playing twister, if not you can just get me a worm at Disney World that would be awsome, thanks again Turbogames I know I can always count on you when it comes to avatars.

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Hey hyperion dont go telling my secret.:eek: Well I also have to do other stuff for some of them. Also some people dont have a program that resizes pictures. So there:king: :lol: (J/K)

aim

wow! you're really good at that! i was wondering, could you make one? three characters i love:

tink (i luv the one where she's on the mirror)
alice
hello kitty

I'd luv to see one w/my name on it! :) thanks

james4023464

hey turbogames did you start on mine yet, don't forget the worms from men in black walking in disneyworld, or playing twister, I am very anxious for this one.

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Here ya go James. And Babe which one do you want? Do you want Alice? Tink? or Hello Kitty?

Attachments

• worms avatar.gif
    worms avatar.gif
    18 KB · Views: 44

Goofette

I've been wanting an av of akl at night, with maybe goofette spelled across it somehow. I Love how AKL glows at night and I would love to get something like that. Do you think you could make me one like that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom