I thought I had seen it all....

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
And now I think I have.

My mother (who is usually very stylish...in her own way) walks out of the room with these on. When asked what they were...she replies, "They're my foot thongs." Everyone in the timeshare looked at each other...then back to her and said, "What the frick are foot thongs?!??!" She started laughing.

Then, we're getting ready to leave and she takes them off. Of course, we wonder WHY she'd put them on before we went out...then take them off before we go out. Her reply, "Oh, my feet have to look nice when I'm walking around the house."

I will never understand women.

Now...I know you're all picturing thong sandals...but you're wrong...so I'm going to show a pic of these things.

(BTW...where would one go to BUY something like this? LMAO )

Attachments

• Foot Thongs 01.jpg
    Foot Thongs 01.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 132

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:confused: Makes me glad I was born with a dingle-dangle so I don't have to be bothered with such things.

Re: I thought I had seen it all: Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Foot Thongs

Also known as barefoot sandles.

Is that a Mickey ankle bracelet I see? I have a gold & topaz one. :D
Foot thongs...what we women go thru... :lol:

Barefoot sandals?!??!

Oh...so you can walk barefoot and STILL get a sandal tan!!!

Not For Sale

Am I the only person that felt actual pain after seeing how painful those torture devices are?

And I think my Grandma owns those same pants...Doesn't surprise me, she lives near Boca

wsapooh

So the only purpose these things serve is to make your feet look pretty when you're barefoot?

Let me guess.. they cost what? $69.95?

I don't get it. :brick:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
SpongeScott said:
Brian: "Hold still a second Mom so that I can take a picture of your feet and put it on the Internet."

Umm...pretty much...except for the internet part :lol:

She asked me if I wanted her to put her toenail rings on...WHAT THE SHIZNIT ARE TOENAIL RINGS?!?!?!? (not TOE RINGS...toeNAIL rings!!!)

tigsmom

WDWFREAK53 said:
Umm...pretty much...except for the internet part :lol:

She asked me if I wanted her to put her toenail rings on...WHAT THE SHIZNIT ARE TOENAIL RINGS?!?!?!? (not TOE RINGS...toeNAIL rings!!!)

LOL... I say stuff like that all the time...it comes from being a mom & having our brains fried from dealing with kids like you. :lookaroun

DisneyJill

SpongeScott said:
Brian: "Hold still a second Mom so that I can take a picture of your feet and put it on the Internet."

I doubt he mentioned the internet part to her. :rolleyes:

And, if I can represent woman kind for a second: I don't know what the shiznit a "toenail" ring is. Do you think maybe she was confused? :lookaroun

Maria

That´s so funny! Another useless thing people buy! I hate having the sandal tan, I don´t understand how people would like to 'pretend' they are wearing sandals when they are walking barefoot! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
LOL... I say stuff like that all the time...it comes from being a mom & having our brains fried from dealing with kids like you. :lookaroun

No no...it wasn't a Freudian slip...

She has a HOLE in her toenail (and fingernails) and she has a tiny gold hoop that goes through it! ??? Who comes up with this crap???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom