I Think It's Time For A New Parade At MK?

TsWade2

Original Poster
Okay,
Even though I'm a Disneyland guy, but after watching the current videos of Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade, IMO, I think it's time for a new parade at the Magic Kingdom since Festival of Fantasy Parade is not going to be back to normal anytime soon. I don't know, it's just a thought.

TTA94

Okay,
Even though I'm a Disneyland guy, but after watching the current videos of Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade, IMO, I think it's time for a new parade at the Magic Kingdom since Festival of Fantasy Parade is not going to be back to normal anytime soon. I don't know, it's just a thought.

It is time for a nighttime parade to return as well, which supposedly is in the works. I agree it’s time for FoF to be replaced but as far as I know there are no current plans to do so.

jloucks

New?!? For me, just don't kill any. The parades are appreciated new or vintage.

...go ahead and kill the fireworks tho. <----unpopular opinion

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
...go ahead and kill the fireworks tho. <----unpopular opinion
I'd never set foot at any domestic Disney park ever again if they killed fireworks.

OT, yes I agree. It's time for Festival of Fantasy to roll into the white pearly gates. When I saw the post-covid version last summer I was legit taken aback. I thought all the complaints online were overblown (like they usually are) but not this time. Such a shame.

AndyS2992

I’ve been saying this for a while. Festival of Fantasy is looking very tired at this point and with all the cuts they’ve made, it’s not what it used to be. It’s pretty embarrassing when you compare it to Magic Happens which has all its ground dancers, walking characters and floats in tact. My only gripe being none of the characters speak 😅

NickMaio

Honestly, I still can't believe that there was no night parade for the 50th.........
If that wouldn't bring one nothing will......what is going on there?

It is also very sad and greedy that in order to get access to a nighttime parade you need to pay extra for a ticket to the Halloween / Christmas scam.
Shame on you Disney!

TTA94

Honestly, I still can't believe that there was no night parade for the 50th.........
If that wouldn't bring one nothing will......what is going on there?

It is also very sad and greedy that in order to get access to a nighttime parade you need to pay extra for a ticket to the Halloween / Christmas scam.
Shame on you Disney!

I wonder if the light parade that’s now in the works, per @wdwmagic, is the same parade plans they had for the 50th?

JIMINYCR

Shame on you Disney!
Scam?? Greedy?? NO. and NO. They are special events with special items included that sets them apart from the ordinary.

NickMaio

Scam?? Greedy?? NO. and NO. They are special events with special items included that sets them apart from the ordinary.
My point is .....you should not need to buy a special Ticket to see a night time parade.

This is just another, one of the many, included services that you must pay extra for.

Greedy....
For sure.

TTA94

What’s this light parade you guys speak of? I had no idea there was even a rumor floating around I’ve really backed out of the loop lol.

Long story short @wdwmagic has been hinting since last year, and recently, that a night parade is moving forward. He is, as usual, very vague lol but of course he needs to be. What we do not know yet is a time frame, but the hope is, as it has been for the past few D23 events lol, is an announcement at the expo this year.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Long story short @wdwmagic has been hinting since last year, and recently, that a night parade is moving forward. He is, as usual, very vague lol but of course he needs to be. What we do not know yet is a time frame, but the hope is, as it has been for the past few D23 events lol, is an announcement at the expo this year.
I really hope so, it’s not the same without it. Vague is a good sign, once they start getting into detail you know their fill of it. I hope it’s either symphonic like Spectro or an original Baroque Hoedown parade. Don’t think I need to worry to much paint the night didn’t seem to work out to well.

AndyS2992

What’s this light parade you guys speak of? I had no idea there was even a rumor floating around I’ve really backed out of the loop lol.
There’s been rumours floating around for ten years now that Paint the Night from Disneyland will make its debut at Disney World, it’s never happened though.

TTA94

There’s been rumours floating around for ten years now that Paint the Night from Disneyland will make its debut at Disney World, it’s never happened though.

Would be funny if it actually does end up coming to WDW after all these years lol, or some version of it. If not Disneylands there is also Hong Kongs that has yet to return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom