I take my shirt off on Splash Mountain and no ones ever said a thing

Runmyhorse

collegehumor.07dab954015ba1d8f39ee5e797c3ef3c.jpg

Is it just me but that looks like Jim carrey in ace venture.

StarWarsGirl

Unless you happen to look like this...
zac215-raunchy-rita-ora-rips-zac-efron-s-shirt-off-at-the-mtv-awards.jpeg

Please keep your shirt on.

Even if you do look like that, please keep your shirt on. It would be too distracting; I'm here to see the ride.

graphite1326

I took my shirt & shoes off on a ride at Hershey Park. But, you got totally soaked.

They had lockers right next to where you get on just for that.

Goofyernmost

Unless you happen to look like this...
zac215-raunchy-rita-ora-rips-zac-efron-s-shirt-off-at-the-mtv-awards.jpeg

Please keep your shirt on.

Even if you do look like that, please keep your shirt on. It would be too distracting; I'm here to see the ride.
This may be sharing too much information, but my body looks exactly like that. Unfortunately, a very thick layer of fat currently covers it.
It's legal here in Ontario.

Nobody does it. But we could, if we wanted to.
To cold, eh?

rob0519

For a few years now I will take my shirt of on splash mountain and tuck it away so I don't walk around with a soaked shirt. I have never gotten any issues about it and I have heard people get called out for the pa. Has anyone ever gotten in trouble for that?

Man up! It's just a wet Tshirt. Do you take off all your clothes in the middle of MK when it rains so you don't have to walk around in wet clothes?

BEARSHOUSE4

Call me crazy, but I liken this to smoking in public. I was in fantasyland once during a downpour. We were all huddled under an overhang and someone in my party lit up a cigarette. I will never forget the looks or the many languages all at once voicing their displeasure. The smoke went out quickly.....I imagine if the reaction was the same to the shirtless dude, he'd put it back on quickly.

FutureCEO

Am I the only one who thinks Splash Mountain is rather tame for a drop? I've ridden in the first row and yes I have gotten wet but not completely soaked like Kali River. And you really don't need a poncho unless your allergic to water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom