I spea for (most) Cast Members when I say........

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You speak for me as well...I arrive Sept 6th and I have been nervous that I was gonna hear/read that the current show was gonna stick around as well.

Captain Hank

Awww, I really liked the Nightastic fireworks. Though, I can appreciate the logistical nightmares faced by the MK Cast in dealing with a perimeter show every night for the whole summer.

wolf359

I also really enjoyed the Summer Nightastic fireworks, and had Wishes been the fireworks show during our recent trip I doubt my wife and I would have made time to watch the show at all.

Tom Morrow

Why? Personally, I find that Wishes is a boring fireworks display compared to how exciting Summer Nighttastic is.

Wishes definitely wins on the emotional factor, though.

raven

GOOD! Now I don't have to take 535 all the way into work. I can actually drive behind MK at 10PM once again! :sohappy:

BrerFrog

I was feeling awfully bad for the CPs and ICPs currently at WDW because the MK bus line was probably suffering from long delays, meaning getting home four hours after the end of your shift.

Welcome back Wishes! :sohappy:

AREM

Original Poster
Awww, I really liked the Nightastic fireworks. Though, I can appreciate the logistical nightmares faced by the MK Cast in dealing with a perimeter show every night for the whole summer.

That is the main thing, for me. But also, it's that Wishes is SUCH a better show. Emotionally, it wins, hands down.

So excited for tonight!!! Not only do I get to see Wishes, but I'm working EMH tonight!!

rodserling27

Oh man, I really cannot wait to see Wishes again. I liked SummerNightastic Fireworks, don't get me wrong, but Wishes blows it away. Wishes AND MSEP? What a perfect combination :)

Althoughhhhh, it would be nice to see Fantasy in the Sky again someday....and not around Christmas. I want it when I can actually logistically and financially afford to go to WDW :animwink:

Grizzly Hall 71

Oh man, I really cannot wait to see Wishes again. I liked SummerNightastic Fireworks, don't get me wrong, but Wishes blows it away. Wishes AND MSEP? What a perfect combination :)

Althoughhhhh, it would be nice to see Fantasy in the Sky again someday....and not around Christmas. I want it when I can actually logistically and financially afford to go to WDW :animwink:
I want to see Remember Dreams Come True from Disneyland. An E Ticket in the sky. The best Disney fireworks show ever.

lilclerk

I want to see Remember Dreams Come True from Disneyland. An E Ticket in the sky. The best Disney fireworks show ever.
:sohappy::sohappy:

Saw Nightastic twice last week, and holy crap the amount of people trying to move around after them was outrageous. I felt so bad for the CMs trying to keep it orderly. It took me 20 minutes to get from the sidewalk at the hub where I watched the show from to Liberty Square.

TheBeatles

:sohappy::sohappy:

Saw Nightastic twice last week, and holy crap the amount of people trying to move around after them was outrageous. I felt so bad for the CMs trying to keep it orderly. It took me 20 minutes to get from the sidewalk at the hub where I watched the show from to Liberty Square.

Thank you for your sympathy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom