Pre-Trip I Ordered a Tomboy but Got a Disney Princess Instead...

MouseDreaming

Today we booked a sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness for Christmas Eve which is our arrival day. That should start the trip off in the Christmas spirit!!

We've also decided that we'll be packing lunches because we read that even the quick service lines can be an hour long during Christmas week. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to eat waiting in line for the bus, but does anyone know if you're allowed to eat on the bus back to the resort?
My plan is to make use of pre ordering on the app. Not having to wait on a line to order food, and just wait to pick it up, should help.

MouseDreaming

The places I'm most interested in getting food aren't included in the pre ordering. But I plan on still grabbing the things I want from those places to supplement the lunch we bring if the line is reasonable.

With an almost three year old I'm trying to avoid two scenarios:

1) kid thing is hungry and we can't stuff food in her face in a timely manner
2) waiting so long in food lines that we can't get back to the hotel in time for a decent nap
Sometimes, traveling with a 19 year old isn't so different! :joyfull:

ScarletBegonias

So I've been off this site for awhile, but I'm back!

That tea party was absolutely precious! My DD would have loved it!!

I am so excited to read about your trip. I think Christmas in Disney would be the best thing ever, even if I didn't even go to the park Christmas day!

And, take it from a 30 year old woman who went with her DD for the first time in 2015, you will LOVE it. I was like you and your DH. Not a Disney fan in the least. I got roped in with all the planning and choices, and when we got there, I was absolutely in love and went back 6 months later for another trip. My DD has since been a 3rd time (before her third birthday) with my parents! She's a Disney kid for sure. She constantly asks me if we can go back to Disney and I think we are finally going to get to back next year at the very end of November! I am dying to see Christmas decorations in Disney!

wwmmd

I was also able to let go of the two dining reservations we had for BoG that were dependent on how the Fastpasses shook out (sorry Max!).

Final dining reservations are:
Be Our Guest breakfast on Christmas morning
Chef Art Smith's Homecoming for Christmas dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table dinner on our last night at Disney

Fireworks Dessert Party on our last night at Disney

We ate dinner at Homecomin' on Christmas day last year. :)

LisaBelle

Hello again! I've barely had time to be on the forums and am finally getting caught up. First of all, your tea party was adorable! It looks like every girlie girl's dream day! So excited that you were able to get the Fast Passes you wanted. I think you chose great attractions that will be very magical for all of you! Your dining plans are great as well. I LOVE BOG! We all enjoyed CRT on our first trip. Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' is at the top of my "to eat" list on our next Disney trip. As for the snacks, you've chosen many of my favorites as well. Your trip will be here before you know it. Christmas at Disney is on my bucket list. I am really looking forward to reading all about your magical first trip :). My DD was 4 and our DS was 8 on our first trip. They are 17 and 22 now :jawdrop:! The photos I took from that trip are some of my favorite photos ever. I think it is because the photos bring all sorts of magical memories flooding back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom