I need your help!

Matt and Kelly

Hi Everyone,

It's been quite some time since my last visit to the site. I've missed the place! Since my last visit, our family has grown. My wife and I welcomed our second daughter, Lennon Olivia, on October 1st. To say things have been a bit hectic around the house is an understatement but we couldn't be happier.

Anyways, now that we are settling into a routine at home I have been putting thought into Christmas and potentially surprising my wife with a trip to Disneyland (I realize this is a WDW forum so if this is not appropriate feel free to move).

I was thinking of planning a trip for the 4 of us in early February. I would prefer a WDW trip but the flight from Edmonton the LA is far easier than getting to Orlando, especially with two young kids.

Now I'm pretty certain I am going to book something in early December, geez I hope she doesn't stumble across this, with the plans of revealing the trip on Christmas Day. I was hoping to get some thoughts and ideas on how to break the surprise to her. Any suggestions on cool ways to surprise her?

CB2@disney

I'm surprising my son with a New Years trip on Christmas morning. I got a lot of my ideas from Youtube. Put in the search once you get there "disney surprise trips" you would be amazed. I'm might add in "for adults" it may give you more grown up ideas. Other than that... how would you want to be surprised? You know your wife best... what would really make it exciting for her? Have fun planning.

Upvote 0

bduncan

My husband and I are surprising our little girl and taking her to WDW for her 4th birthay in Feb. I need to look at ways to surprise her. We went when she was 2 for Christmas, and she has asked to go back continously since then.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

Purchase a Christmas bulb that has Disneyland on it. Hang it on the tree on Christmas day. Then write a riddle that entails 3 or 4 clues. Clue # 1 should lead her to finding clue # 2 etc. Place clue #1 in a box and wrap it. Place the box under the tree. Do the same with the other boxes hiding them appropriately. Have the final clue lead her to the tree where she finds the ornament.

I know.... not very original :oops:

Upvote 0

Jo DeVil

I'm surprising my son with a New Years trip on Christmas morning. I got a lot of my ideas from Youtube. Put in the search once you get there "disney surprise trips" you would be amazed. I'm might add in "for adults" it may give you more grown up ideas. Other than that... how would you want to be surprised? You know your wife best... what would really make it exciting for her? Have fun planning.
Thank you for that, I have just laugh so hard I am crying I searched disney surprise trips and up popped
"Disney Surprise Gone Wrong- We're not going to Chattanooga???" OMG it took ten minutes to stop crying, Priceless. TTFN Jo

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom