I miss WDW

yankspy

Right now I am SO excited- I'm leaving for the airport in less than 11 hours. (though I do have to get up at 4- but it is SO worth it)

I am so hyper! I know I won't get any sleep tonight! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, you never get sleep the night before. I always try and make myself tired the day before but it never works. Have a great trip.

LoriMistress

I miss WDW and DLR!!! Every day I wish I could be back in the parks. I have a picture of the MK on my desktop at work...pining to be back at my second home.

wdwmomof3

I miss it so bad, but it will be there when I get there next Oct. What's killing me is my baby sister is going this Oct. I am making a list of things that I want for her to pick up for me. I think she'll do it. :D She BETTER!:lol:

jorgetheviking

Original Poster
The big problem for me is I havent been since 03 and dont see going anytime soon, and its literally killing me. I just miss it all. They have added so much too. I know when ever I do go, it'll be just perfect. :) I also can't wait to take my camera around the parks. It'll be great. Right now to pass the time, I am working on a Magic Kingdom re-creation in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. It is very time comsuming. I've been working on it for a year and only have Main Street, and 1/2 of Liberty Square finished. But it somewhat helps. Then I find it depressing b/c I'm not really there. I wish so much to just spend a day at any of the parks.

wdwmomof3

LOL. My wife always laughs at me the day we leave because I am usually very quiet and sad. She told me last time that I looked like I was about to cry.

I know how you feel. I was so depressed coming home from our last trip because I had no idea when we would make it back. DH is making us wait until Oct 09, so I have a while.:brick:

DizneyPryncess

I think everyone here misses WDW, and that reading these boards helps with it! It definitely helps me some days. I go again in March, but it's more like a family trip to Orlando with my husband's family. They only do the parks 1-2 days at most and I don't have much say in it. I miss the full week trips of being in Disney 24/7.

wdwmomof3

I wish we could go sooner but I'm fine with it. I really like planning and everything so much, and that week comes and goes so fast. It's like I am always on a planning period anyway. I'll never get enough Disney.:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom