I may have crossed the line...Oops

Bama14

Original Poster
Ok Youtubed it...yes if that was annoying! I do remember that show actually. We didn't go back to the Tikki room until last year bc I remember we didn't like it during our first visit. Finally made it back last visit and really enjoyed it. I just assumed we liked it last time because we had been listening to the cd. I had blocked the other from my mind apparantly!

Yert3

Ok Youtubed it...yes if that was annoying! I do remember that show actually. We didn't go back to the Tikki room until last year bc I remember we didn't like it during our first visit. Finally made it back last visit and really enjoyed it. I just assumed we liked it last time because we had been listening to the cd. I had blocked the other from my mind apparantly!
Yes. I can't BELIEVE they thought it was a good idea to butcher an attraction that Walt himself came up with with Gilbert Gottfried's unbelievably annoying voice. Worked good in Aladdin because Iago is suppose to be annoying, but he's not suppose to be in the Tiki Room.

Ima Disney fanatic and proud of it! Everyone who knows me already knows. Every little thing reminds me of Disney. I remember driving and I smelled burning wood and I said hey that smells like spaceship earths Rome scene. Saturday I was sitting in church and before they started service they had background music playing and it reminded me of animal kingdom park music. LOL your def not alone!

sublimesting

I had a dream the other night where I was upset because it was my last few hours of vacation and I had hardly ridden or done anything. I was really bummed when I woke up! It truly is an obssession sometimes.
Ha ha, I have the same dream quite a bit. I also have a similar dream with Christmas, where it is Christmas day and I haven't decorated te tree or watched Rudolph etc. Also have a dream like that about not going to any classes or taking any tests in college.
Maybe you are obsessed but there
s nothing wrong with that. Your sister sounds a little judgemental though. No reason to be annoyed at someone else's hobby and enjoyment.
I say just keep on enjoying Disney your own way.

Oh by the way: I have a data Disc in each car with about 200 Disney songs, attractions, background music etc. on each. Luckily my DW and DD also enjoy listening to them.

Bama14

Original Poster
Ha ha, I have the same dream quite a bit. I also have a similar dream with Christmas, where it is Christmas day and I haven't decorated te tree or watched Rudolph etc. Also have a dream like that about not going to any classes or taking any tests in college.
Maybe you are obsessed but there
s nothing wrong with that. Your sister sounds a little judgemental though. No reason to be annoyed at someone else's hobby and enjoyment.
I say just keep on enjoying Disney your own way.

Oh by the way: I have a data Disc in each car with about 200 Disney songs, attractions, background music etc. on each. Luckily my DW and DD also enjoy listening to them.
I have the same one with Christmas and school too! The Disney one is quite frequent, especially as the big day gets closer!

DaddyDisneyMan

So excited...just created my account here and can't wait to start reading and sharing all of my Disney love! I'm 60 days away from spending 7 WONDERFUL days with my family in WDW (Pop Century). I am lucky to have a wife that I was able to convert into a Disney Fanatic. I will never forget the first time (March 2012) my wife laid her eye on the Magic Kingdom and the Castle; she was HOOKED. We have to wonderful children that LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney World and EVERYTHING Disney. I am lucky to be going for a second time in just as many years. My wife just admitted that we are going AGAIN in 2014!! When I think about WDW my mind goes wild and I seriously can't think straight; especially knowing we will be there in 2 months. I'm excited to read about everyone's experiences and tips on this forum.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So excited...just created my account here and can't wait to start reading and sharing all of my Disney love! I'm 60 days away from spending 7 WONDERFUL days with my family in WDW (Pop Century). I am lucky to have a wife that I was able to convert into a Disney Fanatic. I will never forget the first time (March 2012) my wife laid her eye on the Magic Kingdom and the Castle; she was HOOKED. We have to wonderful children that LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney World and EVERYTHING Disney. I am lucky to be going for a second time in just as many years. My wife just admitted that we are going AGAIN in 2014!! When I think about WDW my mind goes wild and I seriously can't think straight; especially knowing we will be there in 2 months. I'm excited to read about everyone's experiences and tips on this forum.
Hooray!!! Welcome it's not too early to start your count down!!!!

Bama14

Original Poster
Welcome! Congrats on your upcoming trip to Disney! Plan on taking lots of pictures and sharing it with us in the Trip Reports section!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Whatever you do...DO NOT GO INTO THE WDW NEWS AND RUMORS BOARD. It'll knock the Pixie dust right outta you. :eek:
It really will! I learned very quickly not to read on unless I want my Disney spirit stolen! :eek:

They only suck the Pixie Dust out of you if you let them. I love the news and rumors board but I need drama since they canceled my favorite soap opera. ;)

PUSH

It really will! I learned very quickly not to read on unless I want my Disney spirit stolen! :eek:

I learned to only read them if they are new threads, and only the first page or two. Just to get the latest info and rumored projects. When you get past two pages they just go into how awful the parks are. That's why I stay out of threads dating a couple of months back. They are just full of negativity. Not that WDW is perfect, but it's the closest thing to it, IMO. :)

T
So my sister got into my car yesterday, and as soon as I switched on the ignition my Disney cd that me and my son listen to on the way to school started playing. The Tikki Room song was on. My sister looked truly confused (she is NO Disney fan) and asked me what the hell I was listening to. I dreaded her response when I said it was a cd with music from the rides at Disney! She was not a bit amused, fully annoyed, and convinced I had lost my mind. I had to wonder if I had crossed over from a Disney fan to a Disney fanatic who may be overly obsessed. Anyone else ever have a moment where they feel they have to question their sanity over their love for Disney? :p

GatorAsh

Welcome! You're in good company here ;) Any questions, just ask, but you're off to a good start by commenting and getting to know people. Enjoy! (PS- There goes any free time you may have had- reading Trip Reports will take it all up! But it's a great way to get a Disney fix in between trips!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom