I Made It!

JIMINYCR

Congratulations. Are you going to be one of those bus drivers thats interactive with the guests? Some of them are very personable, entertaining while they drive the route. I know theres been less of that since the buses got automated sound. Love the drivers who at least greet you or comment as you step up into the bus.

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
Congratulations. Are you going to be one of those bus drivers thats interactive with the guests? Some of them are very personable, entertaining while they drive the route. I know theres been less of that since the buses got automated sound. Love the drivers who at least greet you or comment as you step up into the bus.

As much as they allow us to be. Talking and driving is getting more and more difficult these days. Safety first.

The Empress Lilly

I finally Earned My Ears (graduated) from Disney bus driver training. Watch out everyone, there is a new driver on the loose! This is honestly the best job I have ever had! I love interacting with the guests while they are my captive audience for the ride from the resort to the parks!
542656_3702026644268_1434479523_n.jpg
Wow, awesome! Congrats! You must be very brave to drive one of these bad boys.

Speaking of brave, did you know that the Imagineers have finished their concept for the Brave ride in EPCOT? It will be build next year in the back of the United Kingdom pavilion, as sort of a Scotland area. So if you happen to drive guests to or from EPCOT, be sure to tell them this great news!

luv

As much as they allow us to be. Talking and driving is getting more and more difficult these days. Safety first.
That is so true. You have many lives in your hands...and not just the people on the bus.

If you have to pick one thing or safety, safety has to come first. You can always apologize later for appearing to be rude while ignoring someone...and make up for it by being extra nice. No amount of apologies or being nice will bring back a dead child.

Better to be a safe driver than a fun one!!

People drive like lunatics at WDW.

Best of luck.

WEDway1975

Speaking of brave, did you know that the Imagineers have finished their concept for the Brave ride in EPCOT? It will be build next year in the back of the United Kingdom pavilion, as sort of a Scotland area. So if you happen to drive guests to or from EPCOT, be sure to tell them this great news!
Yeah they even have CONCEPT ART! :eek: The concept art iculdes a DVC booth, a MaGiCaL M&G, and to top it off it has a.................. (Drum roll)PIN SHOP! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I Would of never saw it coming! TDO has done it again!

And everyone says TDO isn't MaGiCaL anymore! :rolleyes:

:D jk

P.S. Great Job FireChiefGoofy!!!

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
I signed on a part time, and they called me yesterday and offered me full time . I start full time hours on 12/23!!! The week just keeps getting better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom