I made a video from my vacation!

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I am so excited! I learned how to use the software and edited a video from my vacation in May with my best friend, and my hubby posted it on you tube for me. I am too excited not to share it! I know we are silly and annoying, but if you feel like having a Disney fix, here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVxSpTOz2y4

Craig & Lisa

Outstanding, the music was a great choice and the editing was tops. However the hyperlink , I had to copy and paste to get there. Otherwise it was getting me more excited for our trip in 9 days!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

RiversideBunny

Very nice. Very professional. You have real talent.
Good composition. Good transitions.

You should go to WDW again (soon) and make another video.

5 hand claps out of 5.

Thanks.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Main Street USA

Cool video! I've always wanted to take the time to sit down and edit our family videos from the past. This may just inspire me to do so! Thanks!

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
Very nice. Very professional. You have real talent.
Good composition. Good transitions.

You should go to WDW again (soon) and make another video.

5 hand claps out of 5.

Thanks.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thanks so much! We are actually going in 40 days, and staying at Riverside! So I will be sure to make another one. I will probably make it the night I get home, haha! I just love editing!

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
Cool video! I've always wanted to take the time to sit down and edit our family videos from the past. This may just inspire me to do so! Thanks!

I sort of put of learning how for a long time, just let my hubby do it, but now that I now how, it is really quite easy, and what a great way to preserve memories, you know? Once you learn there is no going back!

sweetpee_1993

Ooooohhh...

I got a new video camera a couple weekends ago. I'm still trying to figure the thing out. You've soooo inspired me to get my butt in gear and learn the editing software, etc. so I can make a cool video like that when we get home from our upcoming trip.

Thanks so much for sharing!

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
Ooooohhh...

I got a new video camera a couple weekends ago. I'm still trying to figure the thing out. You've soooo inspired me to get my butt in gear and learn the editing software, etc. so I can make a cool video like that when we get home from our upcoming trip.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Make sure you share it with us!

sweetpee_1993

Make sure you share it with us!

I'm not the most technologically advanced person ever. I imagine it would be a weekend long process. I loved your use of the music. Some of the visuals totally hit right along with the words in the songs. It was awesome. I don't know that I can do all that but I'll make a neat video for us somehow. :) Geez, don't they have people you can send all your footage to, pick your favorite Disney tunes, and have them put it all together for ya??? LOL! I'm so lazy...

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I'm not the most technologically advanced person ever. I imagine it would be a weekend long process. I loved your use of the music. Some of the visuals totally hit right along with the words in the songs. It was awesome. I don't know that I can do all that but I'll make a neat video for us somehow. :) Geez, don't they have people you can send all your footage to, pick your favorite Disney tunes, and have them put it all together for ya??? LOL! I'm so lazy...

Haha! Well, if you have a handycam with those little tapes in them I will GLADLY make it for you! I LOVED doing this!!

sweetpee_1993

Haha! Well, if you have a handycam with those little tapes in them I will GLADLY make it for you! I LOVED doing this!!

Nope. Just bought a JVC Everio with the 60g hard drive. It's weird to take footage then read instructions on "storing your files". Lol! I have to make some time to sit down with it and play. I took some test footage at the lake on the hubby's boat last weekend. I'm sure there's software out there to make it dummy-proof for people like me. Lol! I take it editing and playing with vacation footage is addictive. Perfect!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom