I.M. Bored

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's Friday, I'm stuck at a job I'm trying to get rid of (to move the family closer to WDW) and I am incredibly bored and not very motivated...

Anyone got any ideas on what to do besides staring out my office window at cars and day-dreaming about moving? :snore:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I got sick of listening to every one else in nearby cubes... and I got sick of listening to the same ol lame local cookie cutter radio stations net streams... Sooooo... I started my own station up on Launchcast last week... :lol: So... I always have headphones on and cranked up now..lol. Makes the day go faster!

Launchcast is pretty neat... I cant believe I waited this long to play with it. Anway... I pretty much gotta it where I want it.. sounds great (to me at least) ... and now I am just doing some very minor tweaking here and there.

To give you an idea... I have sifted thru:

-212 Artists
-285 Albums
-and over 500 songs so far
... to get it to where I want it to be...lol Eh... like I said it makes the day go faster... I just rate songs as the day goes on... when I get a break from doing REAL work. :lol: :p

AliciaLuvzDizne

DMC-12 said:
I got sick of listening to every one else in nearby cubes... and I got sick of listening to the same ol lame local cookie cutter radio stations net streams... Sooooo... I started my own station up on Launchcast last week... :lol: So... I always have headphones on and cranked up now..lol. Makes the day go faster!

Launchcast is pretty neat... I cant believe I waited this long to play with it. Anway... I pretty much gotta it where I want it.. sounds great (to me at least) ... and now I am just doing some very minor tweaking here and there.

To give you an idea... I have sifted thru:

-212 Artists
-285 Albums
-and over 500 songs so far
... to get it to where I want it to be...lol Eh... like I said it makes the day go faster... I just rate songs as the day goes on... when I get a break from doing REAL work. :lol: :p
interesting
i just went there and set up my station :)
thanks

i like launch...i dont watch mtv, so i like to catch up on the videos and stuff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom