I Love Disney

JLW11Hi

Original Poster
Need I say more?

I thought this might be a better thread to be at the top of the board for a change. ;)

BigNorm

I Love Disney Too!

My top three reasons for loving Disney:

• [3.] The attractions are bar-none the best in the world.
    [2.] Even though you're all grown-up you can act like a kid again.
    [1.] Beer from around the World. Need I say more?

Catch you all later, I got a cold one waiting on me.

bgraham34

I love Disney because it frees me from everyday stress. Its an escape from Reality especially since Sept 11 when I went down a week later. NYC on that day was a day I wish to forget. But I still work there.
It keeps me feeling young at heart.
And it is so happy down there.
And I once worked for Disney and I had a blast.

JLW11Hi

Original Poster
I think the main reason I like Disney so much is because of that guy in the lower left of my avitar.

raven

I think the video I saw at one of our CM meetings summed up the whole love for Disney for me. I can't remember what country it came from but they were celebrating what Disney ment to them for 60 years.

It was a 1 minute commercial that was animated in black and white with no sound. It showed Mickey and a little boy playing together. A number was above them showing the years they spent together, starting at "1" when the boy was just a baby. As the boy got older the number would go up to show the many years they spent together. When the number got to 60, the man was old and was sitting in a chair. He then brought in his grandson and the little boy and Mickey looked up and the number above them went back to "1" again! (Showing the beginning of a NEW generation of Disney Magic)

That was so cool! I get chills when I think about that and that is what keeps me going with a smile on my face when I work for Disney! :D

Steamboat_Kevin

I love Disney because it just gives you this magical feeling when you go there and because of the atmosphere, but the list goes on, it's just great.

birdy4011

There is no other place that makes me feel so good inside as Disney does. And I know for "non-Disney aholics" that sounds like the craziest thing in the world. But, I know you guys can understand.
Ever since my first time being there (which happened to be when I was on the WDWCP) I was addicted to the wonderful feeling of being a part of WDW.
The magical feeling of just watching kids reactions as they walk down Main Street in Magic Kingdom is priceless.
Ah! I want to be there now!

Brett

Disney makes us do what we love, dream. That's why we all love it. That's why I go at least one every 2 months. When college starts to bog me down, I don't really understand what I'm doing it all for, I head down to see the Mouse and I'm inspired again. That's what Walt has done for my life. He has inspired me.

SnowWhite5669

I love Disney because...
1.) MAGIC
2.) Mickey
3.) MAGIC- that feeling that you get when you walk right down the middle of Main Street USA!!!!
4.) Ok.. this is corny but it is truly the place where I feel in love with my husband and every time we go back I fall in love all over again..... with DISNEY!!! hee hee

:lol: :lol:

WDWFanatic

I love the tingle and goosebumps i get when the lights dim in the magic kingdom, the music begins to play, and the fireworks begin.

WDWFREAK53

I get all tingly inside when I'm there...I don't even have to see the castle or anything...just to drive through those gates for the first time on your trip...BREATHLESS!

DisneyGal

Just thinking about Disney makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Driving under the Walt Disney World sign as you enter the property is good for me, but there is just something about standing on Main Street and looking at the castle thats gets me everytime!!!!

TinkerBell9988

Just remember, everything Disney, like the movies, parks, merchandise, etc... would not have been possible without the main man, WALT DISNEY!!!!

Just try to imagine your world w/o Disney, your life would be really different... No WDW, no cool screensaver, no Haunted Mansion, and no Mickey Mouse! :eek:

kevlightyear

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Just try to imagine your world w/o Disney, your life would be really different... No WDW, no cool screensaver, no Haunted Mansion, and no Mickey Mouse! :eek:

A world without Disney?!? Could it even be possible? I don't think I could live without that magic.

Believe me, there is so much Disney stuff in our house, it's crazy. Without all of it, it just wouldn't be the same. For example, as I type, Buzz Lightyear and Figment sit atop my computer in figurine form. Not to mention the disney wallpaper.

Totally off-topic, and please excuse the thread drift:
Brett, you're from Clemson too?? Who would have thought there would be two people on this forum from Clemson? Aren't you glad we won Saturday?

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I get all tingly inside when I'm there...I don't even have to see the castle or anything...just to drive through those gates for the first time on your trip...BREATHLESS!

That's me alright!! But, the castle makes the feeling even more magical!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom