I Just Got My Acceptance Letter!

So if you request a 4 bedroom apartment you'll be placed in Chatham? I would like to have 5 or 6 roomies, and from what I've heard I think Chatham sounds nicer and I'd rather stay there than Vista. Would all my roomies & I arrive on the same date to check in? Also, I know someone who I might want to room with, how would we go about doing that?

Krozar

Congrats

I've been accepted for Fall '07 and have been assigned to Transportation.:sohappy:

I requested Monorail Pilot. What are the chances that's what I got?

Congrats! I got accepted into transportation as well. I never would have thought that CPs can be Monorail pilots. Awesome!

Going in May 16

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
So if you request a 4 bedroom apartment you'll be placed in Chatham? I would like to have 5 or 6 roomies, and from what I've heard I think Chatham sounds nicer and I'd rather stay there than Vista. Would all my roomies & I arrive on the same date to check in? Also, I know someone who I might want to room with, how would we go about doing that?

If I'm not mistaken, you have to have the same arrival date. Chatham definitely sounds like the most popular.

joanna71985

You and the other person would need to have the same check-in dates. Then when you get to the section for housing, just ask if it will be possible to room together. And hopefully you will be able to.

Klo

Congratulations!

That's awesome! I want to be a Monorail Pilot too when I apply

I hope you get to be one! :D

ImaYoyo

Back in the day, I had not only one, but 3 separate roomates that were monorail pilots. And the crazy part was, all 3 of them were named eric. They all lived in my room at separate times. After the first 2 lived there and got termed, I warned the third one it was fate that he would be termed. He did really well... Until his last day. He fudged up pretty good and got termed on his LAST DAY with 10 minutes to spare. He made some dumb "speech" in the presence of guests and got termed for it. WAY TO GO ERIC #3.

joanna71985

Back in the day, I had not only one, but 3 separate roomates that were monorail pilots. And the crazy part was, all 3 of them were named eric. They all lived in my room at separate times. After the first 2 lived there and got termed, I warned the third one it was fate that he would be termed. He did really well... Until his last day. He fudged up pretty good and got termed on his LAST DAY with 10 minutes to spare. He made some dumb "speech" in the presence of guests and got termed for it. WAY TO GO ERIC #3.

Wow, that's pretty sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom