I just booked Polly for the first time!

Epcot-Rules

Original Poster
This will be our first time staying at Polly this October, does anyone have more info on the refurbish going on right now? I do know that the price was very reasonable. I wonder if that's why?

Beuford

No signs of construction this week. Place is quiet, very clean and in full working order. Sitting by the very quiet pool right now with the only sounds being poly music and a warm breeze. How great was the rate anyway?

Disneykidder

Awesome!! Have a great time!! We are DVC members and hope to add on points at the Poly when it becomes available in 2015!!!!

Be sure to eat at O'Hanas and Kona...YUMMY!!!! Also, stop in to Captain Cooks on the first floor for a dole whip machine!!!!

twinfo3728

I agree with fractal, tikiman is the go to guy for all info on the Poly. Not to mention long house facts and info, history and much more. We too will be there in October. Even if you cannot get ADR for Ohanas, we have had success with just walking up and seeing what is available. We love Ohanas! It is a must each trip. Have fun! The Poly will spoil you!

Epcot-Rules

Original Poster
I agree with fractal, tikiman is the go to guy for all info on the Poly. Not to mention long house facts and info, history and much more. We too will be there in October. Even if you cannot get ADR for Ohanas, we have had success with just walking up and seeing what is available. We love Ohanas! It is a must each trip. Have fun! The Poly will spoil you!
I feel like I'm cheating on Boardwalk lol.. Our last 2 trip were there.

Epcot-Rules

Original Poster
I have never stayed at the Boardwalk. What makes is awesome? Maybe I can talk hubby into next time.

The scenery and atmosphere. Performers on the Boadrwalk are really good. I like being able to walk to Epcot or DHS, Jellyrolls is always a blast. The sun sets behind the Dolphin in the late afternoon while I'm sitting on the balcony sipping on a bloody marry smelling the bakery.

DougK

4 of us for 6 nights standard room with my ap discount $2046.78

Have we gotten to the point where we think $340+ a night is a great rate? Just because the rack rate is practically offensive doesn't mean 30% less is a bargain. This is still a rip-off in my opinion.

I do agree it is a pretty resort and I hope you have fun.

Epcot-Rules

Original Poster
Have we gotten to the point where we think $340+ a night is a great rate? Just because the rack rate is practically offensive doesn't mean 30% less is a bargain. This is still a rip-off in my opinion.

Yes, I must agree with you, but I do enjoy everything that comes with staying on property like transportation and EMH.

Disneykidder

Even a value is really not a value anymore. It's actually more than some Hiltons. But yes, staying on Disney property comes with a premium and that is convenience and pixie dust.:D

twinfo3728

We love staying on property and surrounding ourselves in magic. It falls under save time or save money but rarely can you do both. Disney comes at a price that is high but I find it worth every penny! Anyone you saves any money, more power to you! Go have a blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom