I hear the Rise of the Resistance opening ceremony is going to be pretty interesting.

ToTBellHop

I like my version more:
giphy.gif
Nothing crashed except the ride. The x-wings slowly hovered and fell. What a waste of fuel for a supplies-limited Resistance. I put in a lot of time getting them coaxium...for this?!

wdwfan22

The dedication ceremony was lame. I was watching at home and was like "that's it?" Also, Chapek has the personality of a wet rag.

Agree 100%. Live streaming his lame speech was a waste of time. The celebrities that experienced the ride earlier could have at least made an appearance at the opening. They hyped it up but didn't deliver a decent show.

ppete1975

Agree 100%. Live streaming his lame speech was a waste of time. The celebrities that experienced the ride earlier could have at least made an appearance at the opening. They hyped it up but didn't deliver a decent show.
They own ABC they have a streaming service. What happened to the specials they used to do when they opened a new ride (living seas for example) this should have been an hour special and they should have went all out, maybe even have the real cast there doing skits around disney world. You build interest in the ride, the land and the movie which is about to open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom