I hear the Rise of the Resistance opening ceremony is going to be pretty interesting.

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
This will be last post I have on this topic, and last post I have until I have something interesting (it could be coming soon).

I would just like to point out that the drones I saw coming (Yes, they were Tie drones until I saw them get scrapped), did occur exactly as I said and the X-Wing drones were the size I said they would be. There was indeed a Matterhorn onside and used exclusively for the effect I said it would be. Seems like I was pretty right.

Hopefully I get to keep dropping these tidbits and people won't automatically dismiss them.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
This will be last post I have on this topic, and last post I have until I have something interesting (it could be coming soon).

I would just like to point out that the drones I saw coming (Yes, they were Tie drones until I saw them get scrapped), did occur exactly as I said and the X-Wing drones were the size I said they would be. There was indeed a Matterhorn onside and used exclusively for the effect I said it would be. Seems like I was pretty right.

Hopefully I get to keep dropping these tidbits and people won't automatically dismiss them.

Castle Cake Apologist

As you've been told multiple times, the issue was not that anybody doubted your information. Your information was obviously solid. People primarily had an issue with the Spirited click-baity way you went about sharing it.

Not to mention the several pages of incredulous passive aggressive posts that followed.

Nottamus

I followed your posts....had no reasons to doubt...

because of this post, we were able to get to see the drones fly from 5 different vantage points

1- by Baseline Taphouse
2- Dahlia roof top bar
3- parking lot of HS
4- next to RoR
5- some unknown spot in Swge.

really didn’t plan on seeing them
5 times...just happened

thanks for the information!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom