I have this cute shirt

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I get lot's of pictures taken with the Disney Characters with my camera. I always seem to bring my camera with me to DisneyWorld :) Anyways my 2 favorites are Suzy and Perla. Since I am Flowers Child that means the Female Skunk from Bambi is my mother, but Suzy and Perla can also claim me as their child.

Anyways I get lot's of pictures taken with Suzy and Perla. I took one picture that I had taken with them to this place in the mall that does photo shirt's and they put it on a shirt for me. Plus I had them put " I'm their little Baby " on the shirt. The idea is that since Suzy and Perla are way older than me that means I am their little baby even though I am a lot bigger in size.

In the movie Suzy and Perla are like an inch or so but I still like to call myself their little baby. At the parks they are a lot bigger, but I am 6'3 and they are like 5'1 or something like that. Anyways I thought the shirt would look cute because I am a lot bigger in size than they are and I am calling myself their little baby, but they are older.

Anyways I hope they are at the park's, I have not seen Suzy and Perla the last few times that I went to DisneyWorld. But if they are not there good chance another character will notice my shirt. I am going to DisneyWorld this Saturday and it's 3 days before Cinderella comes to Dvd, so this is a good time to wear this shirt. Also when I go to get my Dvd on Tuesday at the Disney store I will wear this shirt.

Suzy and Perla are my tiny little mothers :)

brich

So, when did you first get into these cute little skunk characters? I personally think Thumber is the coolest. But when it comes right down to it, I would have to say my favorite animated animal character is Simba. Don't know what it is about him. I just find his personality really cute. Don't have him on a shirt and I don't have my picture with him but someday... :lookaroun

:sohappy:

Aurora23

Flower'sChild said:
Since I am Flowers Child that means the Female Skunk from Bambi is my mother, but Suzy and Perla can also claim me as their child.
I always thought that Flower was a boy skunk, and he hung out with the guys (Bambi and Thumper). And later they all found girl friends and got "twitterpatted". No?

Connor002

Aurora23 said:
I always thought that Flower was a boy skunk, and he hung out with the guys (Bambi and Thumper). And later they all found girl friends and got "twitterpatted". No?

Yes, Flower is a boy.

Cynderella

Aurora23 said:
Flower'sChild said:
Since I am Flowers Child that means the Female Skunk from Bambi is my mother, but Suzy and Perla can also claim me as their child.

Yeah you are totally right....they all get girlfriends in the end.

Halfling418

*Phew* Glad you guys cleared that up.

I yelled aloud when I read this: "Flower's a male!" Hehe. That was one movie I watched day after day when I was little. I also subconciously study every film I like. :D

Too bad he wasn't in the novel...but on the other hand, the book is a great deal more depressing, but every bit as good.

Alas, I digress.

Erika

Aurora23 said:
Flower'sChild said:

Flower is a boy so he would be the dad. The "girl skunk" mentioned by the OP as the mom is Flower's... uh, woman. :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Well I have always loved the 2 Skunk's from Bambi. Also in a way I am a Skunk. A lot of this might depend on how you look at it. If I am a Skunk because I am Flower'sChild and because the Female Skunk is my mother than maybe I could also be a mouse since Suzy and Perla and all the Female Mice in Cinderella are my mother's :)

A parent is someone who brings up and cares for another. So this means that all my Cat's are my Children and even though they are not my blood Children they are my real Children. I use the term water. They are not my Blood Children but they are my water Children. Same thing with Flower his Girlfriend and the Female Mice from Cinderella I am their adopted Child :)

mrtoad

We have found Suzy and Perla at both Toontown Fair and in MGM just inside the entrance. When you get to MK you can ask at City Hall I believe where you might find them. I have no clue about where to ask at MGM though.

Flower'sChild said:
Anyways I hope they are at the park's, I have not seen Suzy and Perla the last few times that I went to DisneyWorld. But if they are not there good chance another character will notice my shirt. I am going to DisneyWorld this Saturday and it's 3 days before Cinderella comes to Dvd, so this is a good time to wear this shirt. Also when I go to get my Dvd on Tuesday at the Disney store I will wear this shirt.

Suzy and Perla are my tiny little mothers :)

DisneyFreak529

I have a pug named Homer who is almost a year old. He is my baby, he isn't my blood baby. I'm very over protective about him and I love him very much. My husband tell people he's our baby. Click on my photos and see what he looks like, he is a cutie!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom