I have only one thing to say........

sbkline

Only 2 more days for me!! But hey, does anyone else think WDW flies by too quickly? I get a little sad at the halfway marker during my trip just knowing it's a few days from being over. (sniff)

I was just thinking something similar today. I'm all excited about going, but then it will be over and it will be who knows when until our next big Disney trip. Lord willing, we're wanting to go to Florida again next year, but it will be another off property trip, trying to accomodate the other theme parks I love which I had to sacrifice this year in order to enjoy WDW to the fullest, such as Sea World and Busch Gardens and, to a lesser degree, Universal. So if we pull off this trip next year, there will be only two days to spend at the Disney parks. It will still be a blast, but nothing compared to the whole week at the resort we have planned next month.

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

87 days... wow time flys. And nksteckler, Im gonna probably shed a lil tear each day cause if not for my dad passing, me and the whole family (me being the only one having been to Disney before) would have never been able to afford this trip... and then I will save up a HUGE crying day for when my family is trying to drag my butt on the plane to come home :ROFLOL: :( :shrug:

Upvote 0

sbkline

87 days... wow time flys. And nksteckler, Im gonna probably shed a lil tear each day cause if not for my dad passing, me and the whole family (me being the only one having been to Disney before) would have never been able to afford this trip... and then I will save up a HUGE crying day for when my family is trying to drag my butt on the plane to come home :ROFLOL: :( :shrug:

Sorry for your loss. I can truly say I feel your pain. We've been planning this trip since last April or May and had planned all along for my parents to watch him, since they live an hour away and my wife's parents live here in town. However, Mom died back in December of injuries sustained in a car accident. So I now know what it feels like to lose a parent and it really sucks. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom