I hate to be the one to do this but.....about Paint the Night...

Do you like PTN? Where do you think it fits better?

• Yes/Disneyland

Votes: 66 38.2%
  • Yes/DCA

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • No/Disneyland

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No/DCA

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Just send it to WDW

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters

iMax

Original Poster
So tonight there's a parade test going on in MK that isn't Festival of Fantasy...not sure if it's MiSi because the whole route got cleared. Not saying that it's moving to WDW buuuuut...:cautious:

TTA94

So tonight there's a parade test going on in MK that isn't Festival of Fantasy...not sure if it's MiSi because the whole route got cleared. Not saying that it's moving to WDW buuuuut...:cautious:

It’s got to be MiSi or FoF. There are no other floats on property, other than the seasonal floats which would have no reason to be out and about.

drizgirl

They are running the dragon (not sure if it's just the dragon or the whole parade?) for the Villains After Hours just announced yesterday. I wonder if it had something to do with that.

TTA94

They are running the dragon (not sure if it's just the dragon or the whole parade?) for the Villains After Hours just announced yesterday. I wonder if it had something to do with that.

Likely that’s the case. Either way no nighttime parade is in sight for MK yet.

mouse_luv

They're just running the Maleficent dragon float through the park to test for the Villains event.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Surprised the voting is so close. From a few one on here you would believe PTN was made for DCA with a big chunk of it's characters and attractions represented in the parade. No Mission: Garbage Truck though.

iMax

Original Poster
Perhaps the reason why PTN hasn’t been announced to return is the same reason why Red Car Trolly is down?

To add more to that it seems like we won't be seeing Paint for a while if that's the case:

Unless a move back to Disneyland is in the works? Any insider news update on this?

iMax

Original Poster
Any updates on what's happening with this parade?

At this point a summer return isn't likely, probably won't see it come back anytime within this year. I'm hoping they're going to announce its return at this August's D23 convention.

TTA94

At this point a summer return isn't likely, probably won't see it come back anytime within this year. I'm hoping they're going to announce its return at this August's D23 convention.

Along with WDWs new nighttime parade hopefully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom