I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Time to close the thread..

itDVzTm.gif

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'm truly sorry to hear all that, man. I'm glad you're still around these parts, though.

Nothing to be sorry for. Life's great, I just had to take the fun way to getting there.

I'll be here for a while, just not as active since I've found other passions to fill my time. However, I should be going to Orlando towards the end of the month, and I'll visit my grandmother's house, where some of my old belongings are stored. Maybe she still has my old computer from that era, and I can get it to boot up.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
..., is there a chance you still have ANY of these pics lying around? All of the links are (understandably) dead.

Nothing to be sorry for. Life's great, I just had to take the fun way to getting there.

I'll be here for a while, just not as active since I've found other passions to fill my time. However, I should be going to Orlando towards the end of the month, and I'll visit my grandmother's house, where some of my old belongings are stored. Maybe she still has my old computer from that era, and I can get it to boot up.

I know this is a response to an old request, but I just came across this thread and did find one picture link from the beginning that still worked. The classic t-shirt! I wonder if these people had any part in “dampening” Katiebug’s magic 😂
9A9C3A08-79C9-4967-A06F-D3F4C1874F04.jpeg

Oddysey

15 years! Wow! This thread was created on almost exactly the first day that I became a first time annual passholder. I was 21 years of age and now am obviously 36. I still have the ticket and remember the Magical Gatherings theming. I have been a passholder ever since.

May 2004 does not seem that long ago, but when I think of all the changes that have occurred over that time I suppose it was a long time ago. Wow this thread serves as a really nice sort of time capsule for me. Love it! :)

Last edited:

bjlc57

i think that the guy who started this thread was from Wisconsin.. which shows that numerous long term threads start with people from Wisconsin.. Hey .. Hey.. way to go..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom