I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Now, I'm hopelessly lost in an impenetrable maze of techno-babble.
It is the 3rd button on the left.:D

corsair-vengeance-gaming-mice.jpg

wdwjmp239

I got into a altercation @ F & G festival! Got a reply "NEW"

My wife and I took a adults only trip and had a great week!! On the way out of Epcot we had a quick bite at Le Cellier and were about to head out for the airport with a quick stop back at WL valet for a special item they were holding. Here's where things went WAY down hill.........

I'm not sure if I believe this story or not. If it did happen, then that is surely one quick way to kill any fond memories of your Disney trip. If that had that happened to me, I would've gotten his name (I'm hoping he gave you his name or at least was wearing a cast member ID badge) and reported him on the spot. I guess with the economy being the way it is and corporations laying off people left and right, that particular individual you dealt with might be feeling the crunch of working in multiple roles. Though, that doesn't give him the right to get up in your face because you wanted to take a picture of some flowers. I say for now just to shake it off. I almost guarantee the next time you go back, he won't be there (fired) or working well removed from the guest population.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I'm not sure if I believe this story or not. If it did happen, then that is surely one quick way to kill any fond memories of your Disney trip. If that had that happened to me, I would've gotten his name (I'm hoping he gave you his name or at least was wearing a cast member ID badge) and reported him on the spot. I guess with the economy being the way it is and corporations laying off people left and right, that particular individual you dealt with might be feeling the crunch of working in multiple roles. Though, that doesn't give him the right to get up in your face because you wanted to take a picture of some flowers. I say for now just to shake it off. I almost guarantee the next time you go back, he won't be there (fired) or working well removed from the guest population.

This happened in 2004..... :)

scpergj

With other threads I would agree, however it has become kind of a tradition to bump this one every year.

I kind of like reliving this one every year...I even help harass show the guy I can take pictures too back a few years ago...somewhere waaayyyy back in this thread....

ewensell3

billDozer

dude fug that guy i would have had a ball with someone at disney telling me i couldnt take pictures if your on this website you probably know more about the rules at disney than any 3rd party vendor

tracyandalex

So now that the F&G festival has food do we bump this one twice a year or do we need someone to get into a brawl at the F&G festival this year so we have a legacy thread for that too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom