I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

LoriMistress

Old-MummyHead.jpg

fireworkz

Been lurking around these forums for a while - saw it on the main page and said "it can't be THAT thread back again?" yep. :ROFLOL:

cm1988

A nother altercation

Recently, at the Food and Wine Festival, I tried to take a picture of a $4 plate of mashed eggplant, olives and a sliver of whole wheat pita. A bus driver came along and told me that the same great food would be served at Fire Mountain.

po1998

I found this thread via a link in a current thread and as I was speed reading through it, I started wondering if they will be at the F&G festival this year(1st time we will be at WDW during the F&G).:sohappy:

Then I read they were banned.:(

I'll have to keep an eye on their calendar and see if they ever venture my way at all.:)

Thanks to all who visited their stand over the years. Very enjoyable reading!

Sam02

I just spent the last 2 hours reading this thread, my kids are hungry, and I can't stop laughing. :ROFLOL:

It amazes me how much this board stood up for another person and went all out to give heck to some rude people. I now know where to go if I ever need help in taking care of any "problems." Thanks so much for the laughs.

diddy_mouse

Heehee...always great to see this thread bumped. :lol: Here's to the upcoming F&G Festival which will result in more bump-age! :lookaroun:D

rcapolete

figured i don't want to be the only person on the whole board who did not contribute atleast one post to this thread. So here it is.

Badger Brent

Original Poster
The funny thing is, after the initial posting I never went back and kind of went through the thread. So, I went back and read like the first five pages or so. I got a few laughs reading about it and some of the comments. I would still like a shirt sir nim made up though!! Let me know if I can get one yet. Oh, and I did return this last May for the F & G festival and I'm happy to report that their were NO altercations. Just lots of pictures...;)

FLDISFAN

Had to post in a LEGENDARY Thread.

Ive read this thru a few times, and realized that I had seen these people before I ever came here.

Too freaking funny.

Bottom line, dont mess with Disney Fanatics, they can and will OWN you.

:ROFLOL:

Crazy4WDW1

Sigh . . . I wish I would have been involved with this caper. It sounds like so much fun. Are the "plant people" banned for life from Epcot?

Gucci65

Wow- didn't know they got banned......when did that happen?

Oh well, they can sell their planters over at US........rude people all over that place!!:lol:

Had to post in a LEGENDARY Thread.

Ive read this thru a few times, and realized that I had seen these people before I ever came here.

Too freaking funny.

Bottom line, dont mess with Disney Fanatics, they can and will OWN you.

:ROFLOL:
I must also post here. I read the first page, and his story is too hilarious. I can not believe the nerve of the vendor!

He obviously didn't know that WDW is "The Happiest Place on Earth."
:p

imagineer boy

Okay, after all these years I finally read though the whole thread. Maybe its a bit overrated, but funny none-the-less. :lol:

Even though nature on the rocks may be gone, we have their phone number and we could prank call them. :lookaroun "Is it possible that we could take pictures of your pots when you come to our local festival?" lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom