I got a very special reply...

tdpolo26

i am just curious are you being serious @AngieYaz regarding the letter being serious or are you taking this as being funny..... cause TDO will prolly never do it.... they have a insert idea here type of reply letter they send to EVERYONE. They dont want our ideas.... no matter how good if they did the hat would have had a mortar assalt launched from fantasmic as it itself exploded while simutaneously taking out stitches great escape and burning the plans to avatar land, while the yeti sprung back to life.

GiveMeTheMusic

OMG, this is almost as good as the King Louie thread. Who knew a form letter was tacit approval of your suggestion?

Are the bimbettes princesses, Pooh characters, Stitch or the Fab Five? Then you'll NEVER see them at WDW.

AngieYaz

Original Poster
OMG, this is almost as good as the King Louie thread. Who knew a form letter was tacit approval of your suggestion?

Are the bimbettes princesses, Pooh characters, Stitch or the Fab Five? Then you'll NEVER see them at WDW.

No, they aren't. They're just very notable villagers.

More busty blonds at MK? Yes Please :)

They're very great characters.

tl77

If they still have Cinderella's wicked step sisters roaming around I don't see why they couldn't have Gaston's girls

Although the first time I ever encountered the step sisters I didn't realize who they were, I remember turning a corner in Fantasyland and there were these 2 women in princess dresses and smeared on make up yelling at me, I thought a couple of the cast members had gone insane or something

Captain Chaos

I think someone is taking trolling to a whole new level LOL...

But hey, if she is having fun while school it out toying with others, and others believe this nonsense, then more power to her....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom