I got a new job at Disney!

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
Starting June 18, I am transferring from my current location at Expedition Everest's merchandise shop to the exciting world of Monorails! It is going to be so awesome to get to drive one of these awesome vehicles (and to get to hear the "Please Stand Clear of the Doors" spiel all day)

jmvd20

OmegaKnight said:
Starting June 18, I am transferring from my current location at Expedition Everest's merchandise shop to the exciting world of Monorails! It is going to be so awesome to get to drive one of these awesome vehicles (and to get to hear the "Please Stand Clear of the Doors" spiel all day)

Congratulations :cool:

Sledge

Account Suspended
Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas.

Translation: Congrats, that sounds really awesome.

Or something like that.

wannabeBelle

OmegaKnight said:
Awesome!!! Best of luck!!! Belle

tecowdw

OmegaKnight said:
I can imagine how exciting that must be. I'd think it would be much more fun to run a monorail than being a store clerk...err, merchandise host. Is that something you've always wanted to do since becoming a cast member? Was EE your first Disney job?

Curious minds want to know.
:wave:

Epcot82Guy

Congrats. Maybeyou can get me up front sometime next time I come down since I have yet in my dozens of times on monorails to sit up front.

jmvd20

Epcot82Guy said:
Congrats. Maybeyou can get me up front sometime next time I come down since I have yet in my dozens of times on monorails to sit up front.

Last time I was there they told me I was too old, oh well maybe we will have a child soon just so I can go up front :D

Tom

Beta Return
OmegaKnight said:

That's the day we check in! We'll be riding the monorails A LOT that week - perhaps we'll be on yours!

disney9752

congragulations on the transfer, monorails is lots of fun, but is also a position that requires lots of responsibility & some very in depth training, while they may almost run them selves you must know what to do when it breaks down. have fun...

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
tecowdw said:
I can imagine how exciting that must be. I'd think it would be much more fun to run a monorail than being a store clerk...err, merchandise host. Is that something you've always wanted to do since becoming a cast member? Was EE your first Disney job?

Curious minds want to know.
:wave:
Being a monorail host is definitely something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Working attractions at Tower of Terror is my dream Disney job but monorails is definitely in my top 5. EE is not my first Disney job, my first job was at Pop Century before I moved to merchandise at Test Track/Mission: SPACE and finally at Everest.

bayoutinkbelle

Congratulations! Monorail driver sounds like a really cool job. I'll miss you on this trip (23 days and counting! :sohappy: :D :sohappy: ), but perhaps I'll see you in October.

Invero

Of all my roles at WDW... being a Monorail Pilot was definetly the most memorable. You'll have so much fun. Just don't let the old timers attitude and jadedness get to you.

Normal Visual.
(You'll get that later...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom