I get to take a first timer!!!

WDWmazprty

OMG I didn't even think about the best first ride..........

When we went in April, mine was The Jungle Cruise. Nice first ride.

I was thinking about doing PotC first........

HELP ME OUT!! What would be best for their first ride?

POTC is definitely a great first ride. good classic ride. Also try Splash Mountain, get there blood pumpin' !:D

AREM

Original Poster
POTC is definitely a great first ride. good classic ride. Also try Splash Mountain, get there blood pumpin' !:D

Do I need to start them out with a a nice, classic, mellow ride like PotC, or something to get them pumped up and excited with a thrilling, crazy ride like SM or Splash?

WDWmazprty

Do I need to start them out with a a nice, classic, mellow ride like PotC, or something to get them pumped up and excited with a thrilling, crazy ride like SM or Splash?

Depends. Maybe you can just ask, whether they want to start out easy or have some fun. Don't tell 'em the rides just see what they say and go from there. :D

Disney_Freak429

If they want something on the easy side I would go PoTC if not do Splash. I did Spaceship Earth because we had a short evening for the first day & that was the ride for classic EPCOT at MK you have a bit more to pick from

Ilovewishes

In 2005, I went with 3 first timers (my now DH, my sisters now DH and my dad), and my brother who had only been 6 the first and last time we went so it was like his first time. Maybe it was because we had a big group but...wow, was it stressful!

The men were sure they were going to find it cheesy and OTT (which they didn't!) amd everyone wanted to do their own thing. My sis and her DH wanted to shop first, my DH wanted to do the rides first, we couldn't get my dad to understand that he needed to walk just a little bit faster than snail's pace if he wanted to do all that he wanted to do...

In the end, we just broke off into groups, did our own thing and met up again for the parades and shows. But again, I couldn't get them to understand that they had to be at F! at least an hour before hand!

However, my very best memory is all of us sat together watching Spectromagic followed by Wishes. That was magical and something that DH and I relive every time we go back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom