I finally saw Laugh Floor Comedy Club, review inside

mpaul32001

I've seen this attraction since it started the previews in december and the monsters have gone through many changes...some removed, some added.

Just wondering, when did ella from sam and ella get lipstick? The last time i seen it (with the Eifel Tower bit) it was a guys voice.

I was there and did one show after the other and they switch ella with a guy monster every time.

sknydave

Ok but I wasn't saying that it wasn't done before now.. but that not all of the new attractions that Disney made then were not all character based and most of then were succesfull. But all Disney puts out there now is movie based stuff and the imagineers never put any real imagination into their attractions anymore. If Everest is all they can think of then I'm starting to lose faith in their creative abilities.

I'm sure they have an entire building full of amazing ideas and plans for great attractions. Unfortunately, there is a little thing called money which is needed to build said attractions. The imagineers don't allocate these funds :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom