I finally saw Laugh Floor Comedy Club, review inside

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
First of all, let me say that all the negative press that the attraction has been getting on the online areas and such made me want to see the show that much more. What I saw today was a show that was completely opposite of what most people think online. Its a very well done attraction and one that will no doubt be popular with the whole family. While it does have a few issues, there was nothing that will detract from the overall fun that this new attraction will bring to the Magic Kingdom.

Do not let the negativity here stop you from seeing the show. Yes, some of the jokes are kind of lame but that is where the fun of the show lies. Even though you may have heard some of the jokes (i.e. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9,) hearing them with a big group of guests can definitely bring smiles to your face. In fact, adults seemed to be having much more fun with the show than kids were. Some of the animation used on the monsters looks kind of weird and their mouths don't always sync properly to the words but that is a minor gripe on what is otherwise a very solid addition to WDW and one that will most definitely get positive remarks from people once they see it with their own eyes.

philsfan2185

Thanks for the review. I'll defiantly check it out when I go in August.

You have to expect corny jokes. You can't go into it thinking that they will implement George Carlin type material into the attraction. But that would be very interesting though if they did :animwink:

Skipper Dan

Thanks for the review. I'll defiantly check it out when I go in August.

You have to expect corny jokes. You can't go into it thinking that they will implement George Carlin type material into the attraction. But that would be very interesting though if they did :animwink:

... Or DANE COOK! :ROFLOL:

Mocking in Dane's crazy, Jock-Screaming-On-Friday-Night-Voice, "Y-EEEEAAAA-H!!!! WHOOOOOOO- DISNEY!!!! A SMALL WORLD???? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????... whoa!! *Dramatic Pause and Stare Into the Camera*!!!!

:lookaroun

MR. DISNEY

I also got to see a test show. I thought it was great. It still needs some tech. work done, but my 6 year old will LOVE IT! When I was there they had about 15 "Disney People" in the back watching and looking at the crowd’s reaction. I think it will really be a fun attraction when it’s complete.

Kadee

Thanks for the positive review. I can't wait to see it on my next trip to the world. I'm glad finally hear something positive on this attraction. I knew there was no way it could be as bad as some were saying.

doop

I'm glad to finally hear some positive feedback about the attraction, hopefully you're right. I'm looking forward to seeing it in April!

DME

Do not let the negativity here stop you from seeing the show. .

Seeing what you wrote here about the potential of negative comments making people think twice about seeing a ride/show. I find that so odd that someone would actually avoid a show because they heard that it wasn't that good. 1st off, if we're talking something physical like a roller coaster or the teacups, I can see the point, but a show? Come on...it's not like you're using tickets and you don't want to waste your money on something that you don't consider to be an 'E' attraction. You have to at least do something once and then if it's not your cup of tea, skip it the next time...and next time...and next time.
:)
Anyone agree?

figment1985

Okay in my opinion, corney jokes are the best when you are with a bunch of people. Especially if you have a dry sense of humor. It's fun to be silly, especially at WDW. Thanks for the review.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom