I Dont Know If It Learned Its Lesson

Erika

Proving a certificate of graduation is no guarantee of common sense ;)

It can be tricky to figure out what causes bad behaviour in a dog, but it's amazing how quickly some experts can sort it out - the team on BBC's Dog Borstal http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/programmes/dog_borstal/ and Cesar Milan http://dogpsychologycenter.com/dogwhisperer/ being two great examples.

She is not bad, just stubborn, and she thinks she knows better than all of us LOL She will do it when SHE wants to do it, not when you tell her she should. It's not a lack of common sense as much as an air of superiority. A common beagle trait, but we love her nonetheless. Sadly, she is on her last legs, poor girl.

Game Maker

Original Poster
Well this post turned out better than i thought but now every bone we find we give it to her (most of the time:lol: ) but this is sort of a fun post pet stories and thst sort of thing:D my first and post is a success:D i was going to start a voting post but now i changed my mind my first good post and almost only ( 1 out of 2 right now) But i got a story one time i was realy bored and playing with my cat ( which also means she is scratching me and her name is Bad Cat:lol: ) when she got realy mad and bit me and jumped onto a chair and missed then tried again and landed an a jacket which sliped and it was realy funney.:lol: :lol: :D

barnum42

No mainly steak a rib once
Whilst not as bad as chicken, they are still risky:

1) Avoid bones which splinter such as cooked poultry, rib, pork chop and steak bones. Although the stomach has acids strong enough to dissolve most of these bones, they can easily splinter and be passed into the intestine undigested. Some of these splinters may eventually perforate the intestine causing death of the animal.

http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/Veterinary_Stuff/Best_ Dog_Bones_to_Feed.htm

Personally, I feel it best to give dogs edibles that are designed for dogs and no human food. There is a minefield of things we eat that are bad for dog. For a list of said bad things head to http://mooreshaven.com/pets/dogs/safety/badfoodslist.html

raremerebear

We have a beagle we adopted from the humane society, and she is so sweet, but dumber than a box of rocks. She will eat anything she comes across. We were walking her by a pier and it looked like a dirty napkin on the ground and we didn't have time to stop her before she inhaled it - so gross, but she was fine. Wasn't looking forward to that walk :lookaroun I call her the beagle disposer now :ROFLOL: She doesn't like bones though, the rawhide ones. Any stuffed animal is fair game in her path!

barnum42

We have a beagle we adopted from the humane society, and she is so sweet, but dumber than a box of rocks. She will eat anything she comes across. We were walking her by a pier and it looked like a dirty napkin on the ground and we didn't have time to stop her before she inhaled it - so gross, but she was fine. Wasn't looking forward to that walk :lookaroun I call her the beagle disposer now :ROFLOL: She doesn't like bones though, the rawhide ones. Any stuffed animal is fair game in her path!
She may benefit from learning the commands "drop" and "leave" :D

Our Jack Russell cross came from a dog pound and we've been able to teach her these.

Erika

She may benefit from learning the commands "drop" and "leave" :D

Our Jack Russell cross came from a dog pound and we've been able to teach her these.

A word about beagles-- in the words of our dog trainer, "oh, a beagle! Good luck with that." :lookaroun :lol:

It's not that they can't or won't learn. It's that they see no point in putting anything into practice. :shrug:

barnum42

A word about beagles-- in the words of our dog trainer, "oh, a beagle! Good luck with that." :lookaroun :lol:

It's not that they can't or won't learn. It's that they see no point in putting anything into practice. :shrug:

I know that some breeds are easier than others to train. For ease of training get a Border Collie - but you best be prepared to keep it occupied because they get bored really quickly.

Erika

I know that some breeds are easier than others to train. For ease of training get a Border Collie - but you best be prepared to keep it occupied because they get bored really quickly.

Yup, our dog before the beagle was a BC/cocker mix. We had her for 14 years. Loved that dog :)

I come from a very doggy family... it is somewhat odd not to have one at our house now, but my husband is a cat person, and I love them just as much
wub.gif

barnum42

I come from a very doggy family... it is somewhat odd not to have one at our house now, but my husband is a cat person, and I love them just as much
wub.gif
As you know I am not a domestic cat person - witness my quote last seen being used as SillySpook's signature ;)

Game Maker

Original Poster
im strang when it comes to cat and dog if i have a cat i need a dog and if i have a dog i need a cat.I need both! so cat or dog its both and if i dont have them im geting them as soon as possible.CAT AND DOD ROCK:sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :lol: !!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom