I am still here :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I just wanteveryone to know that I am still here and that I am doing okay :) I have not been posting here as much as I would like, because of a problem that I have. The problem is not really serious, but kinda serious. As for what the problem is, well for now I will keep that to myself, but I will tell you that I am dealing with it okay and I am seeing a Psychologist about it.

Also in case anyone thinks my problem has anything to do with the way I like dolls,stuffed animals and some disney characters and anything like that, well it does not. In fact my Psychologist ( who has a Ph.D ) knows about my love for Suzy and Perla and Lord of the Rings and stuffed animals and all that and he said there is nothing wrong with that :sohappy:

I still plan to post photos of little me with the step sisters at the 1900 Park Fare :) I may not post them right away though. I still need to get more sleep and everything. But I am still here and I am happy even though I have a problem that is kinda serious. Please notice that I put the word " kinda " before serious when talking about my problem. My problem can't stop little me from being happy :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

Glad you are okay Tim and are seeing someone..:)
Hope you can get what you need from the psychologist..

Can not wait to see your pictures..:)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Hi everyone :wave: Yes my Psychologist is really helping me and I am glad that I am seeing him :sohappy:

I am not sure when I will start a thread with photos of me with the step sisters, but I might post a photo in the photo of the day thread very soon :)

wdwmomof3

Best of luck to you and we will be thinking about you. I am so happy to hear that you are getting help for your problem and I hope that you are better soon. :animwink:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Thanks everyone :wave: I am doing what the doctor told me to do and it's helping :) I am getting better and better :)

Now one thing that little me needs is more sleep :snore: Sometimes it's very hard for me to sleep, but I am WAY behind sleep and I am going to go to sleep very soon :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom