I am so excited but need info

tinksgilrs08

Ok so as you all know We are planning ourtrip (2009) and we were gonna go tail end of August beginning of Sept. but afterreading some posts and looking at the weather and talking it over with everyone we have decided to do Halloween at Disney (how cool) My family and I just love Halloween and my sister and her fiancee are nuts at halloween so we are still doing the fort wilderness becuase we will not have the luxary of air conditioning at night for a good nights sleep we have decided to do these instead. I was just wondering if anyone casn give me some tips and info about Halloween at Disney I know they go all out but here are some questions:
1. Do they have trick or treating for the kids and does it cost anything?
2. Can the kids dress up at the parks?

an anymore info anybody has i will take

If my plans change one more tie i will go crazy:p...lol

shoppingnut

MNSSHP is a separate hard ticket event and includes trick or treating for everyone and everyone can dress up, yes adults too.

Silly question, are you staying in the Fort Wilderness Cabins, because if so, they do have a/c.

Upvote 0

Eyorefan

MNSSHP is a seprate ticket event. When it gets closer to time they will release the dates of the parties and you can call disney to get the tickets in advance.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Whether you contact Disney directly to book or go through an agent, you can call or the agent can call ahead of time when they start selling the MNSSHP tickets and get a discount. You had a savings of a little over $7 per ticket in 07 when calling ahead.

Pam

Upvote 0

WickedQueen22

We are also headed Oct '09. Possibly 21st - 28th.

The MNSSHP was a blast when I went a few years ago and it was great. Kids and adults were dressed up!! I did skip the trick or treat stops since they were PACKED!!

Upvote 0

RNRguy

halloween at disney is fun just the atmosphere, it self. even though we didnt do the the halloween party . it was still fun being at the world during that time, halloween week is very calm, a mimumal wait for the attractions . very nice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom