I am now working on sleep :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I told you all that I am seeing a Psychologist about something kinda serious. Well that problem is getting much better.

Now we are working on my sleeping problem. I figured since I am seeing him I might as well tell him about this problem. Lots of people have sleeping problems, but mine is one of the worst. Even when I take sleeping pills I can't always go to sleep. They make my extra sleepy, but they don't really calm my nerves.

My nerves don't like to be calm. A lot of times when I am sitting down I feel like shaking my legs and arms and I can't stop. I don't like to stand still either, I will need to either sit down or walk around in circles. Well I don't think it's really good for you body to stand in one place to long anyway so that might be a good thing :) Now sleeping can be a pain in the butt :p I can go hours without getting any sleep and I toss and turn and everything. Also when I do sleep I never sleep all threw the night, even if I am dead tired and way behind sleep. I get up about 5 times a night or so. Sometimes it's less than 5 and other times its more.

Anyways the Psychologist gave me some tips to help me sleep and one of them is adjusting when I go to sleep and get up. So I don't go crazy with anything too hard, I have adjusted my time to be in bed by about midnight and to get up at about noon. Doing this will be a big enough task for me :ROFLOL: Later in time I would like to be able to go to sleep by about 9 or 10 and get up at about 7 or 8, but I want to take this a step at a time.

The reason that I am adjusting my time to get up by noon is because when I sleep in to 4 and 5 in the afternoon it makes it harder for me to go to bed on time that night. Also it does not have to be right at 12 and 12. I don't have to be in bed right at midnight, but at midnight I know it's about to do maybe do a few more things that will not take long and then get ready to bed. Also if I get up a little past noon that is okay.

Well it's about time for little me to go to sleep right now :snore: This is a perfect post before going to sleep :)

Also the Psychologist told me to keep going to Disney and to keep enjoying my dolls and stuffed animals and Lord of the Rings and anything else that makes me happy :sohappy:

I took my little Wonderfall doll with me when I went to see the Psychologist :wave: She is a little pumpkin and she is perfect for something cute and not scary for Halloween :wave:

mostphotosfromSeptember29th30th2-36.jpg

macsmom

I hope you have a good sleep tonight, and wake refreshed in the morning! Well, as refreshed as you can be! It seems that no matter how much sleep I get, I can never get enough.

But, go to bed! Go to sleep! Dream happy dreams.

danna

bsandersjr

Don't feel bad dude, I can't sit or stand still either.
I constantly shake my legs or feet when I am sitting, it drives my wife crazy.

As for your sleep issues, good luck man, I am sure it will all work out for ya!:snore:

Nemo14

Tim, I'm glad you're getting some help with your sleeping problem. Sometimes it helps just to tell someone about it - your doctor sounds very smart. Good luck sweetie! :kiss:

The Mom

Premium Member
Flower's Child, you really don't have to put a photo into most of your posts (this one is huge; could you reduce the size, please?), and you might want to think twice about sharing quite so much of your personal life on the internet. Just a thought from someone with a bit more life experience, as it were.

This is good advice for everyone, BTW.

Belle's Mom

Good luck! I often can't sleep, mostly on Sunday nights because I know I have to get up for work the next morning and I hate my job :(. Too much going through my head to rest and fall asleep. Plus, I'm afraid to take meds so I just "put up" with it & toss and turn. It's very frustrating, but I have to say I usually get a good nights sleep on Fridays or Saturdays!!

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I am doing better on sleep :) Not perfect, just better :wave: I have not really made the getting to sleep by about midnight and getting up at noon perfect, but I am getting close.

O and my 12 to 12 plan is not so much about getting 12 hours of sleep. I average far less than 12 hours of sleep. It's more about giving something easy that my mind can work with at it's first step to get more sleep. As many times as I get up and everything I would not really be getting 12 hours of sleep.

maelstrom

There's no shame in seeing a psychiatrist when you're having trouble with something and there's no shame in getting medication. I have a lot of "issues" that I get medication for. All that matters is that you start feeling better!

Your doll is really cute! Does she have a name?

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
There's no shame in seeing a psychiatrist when you're having trouble with something and there's no shame in getting medication. I have a lot of "issues" that I get medication for. All that matters is that you start feeling better!

Your doll is really cute! Does she have a name?

My little doll thanks you for saying that she is cute :wave: She does not have a name, but I just call her Pumpkin or my little Wonderfall doll :)

Here is a link that will tell you a little bit about this tiny doll :wave:

http://www.bronners.com/1116913.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom