I am challenging you all

sbkline

Magic Kingdom.

The Magic Kingdom is for you. You are a child at heart and soul wanting to play. Follow your Disney dreams to a place where storybook fantasy comes to life for children of all ages. Seek out adventures, create magical memories with beloved Characters and discover the fun where imagination reigns.

That description isn't too far off the mark I guess. :D

cococola44

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom.

The Magic Kingdom is for you. You are a child at heart and soul wanting to play. Follow your Disney dreams to a place where storybook fantasy comes to life for children of all ages. Seek out adventures, create magical memories with beloved Characters and discover the fun where imagination reigns.

That description isn't too far off the mark I guess. :D

Haha =)

Pirategirl124

Magic Kingdom

I could never decide between Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom, and this quiz helped alot! Thanks! :)

I thought the questions were really good! Nice job making it!

Rammstein

I am EPCOT.

The statement I got is;
Hark!! There goes a space shuttle and a Brittish man! You are eager for discovery. No worries for you! Bring on the food from other parts of the earth and digest as you ride Spaceship Earth! Gather with family and friends to celebrate the fascinating cultures and numerous wonders of the world around you through dazzling shows, interactive experiences and amazing attractions. Marvel at the power of the human imagination to set the spirits soaring.

Have to agree. I'm British, obviously, and a guy too. My parents and I like to try out new areas of the world, although we love going to Orlando and love eating American food. As it happens Spaceship Earth is one of my favoruite WDW attractions since our first trip in 2000.

Pixiedust1983

Which Walt Disney World Theme Park is you?

Magic Kingdom:sohappy:
The Magic Kingdom is for you. You are a child at heart and soul wanting to play. Follow your Disney dreams to a place where storybook fantasy comes to life for children of all ages. Seek out adventures, create magical memories with beloved Characters and discover the fun where imagination reigns. - Disney.com

I agree with mine!

Trustbreaker

The Magic Kingdom is for you. You are a child at heart and soul wanting to play. Follow your Disney dreams to a place where storybook fantasy comes to life for children of all ages. Seek out adventures, create magical memories with beloved Characters and discover the fun where imagination reigns. - Disney.com

bayoumoon

Animal Kingdom and I totally agree! Everyone who's knows me, knows I'm the first to try anything and I love to try do things. I'm also trying to push them into doing these things too.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom