Hyatt Orlando airport

Iceman09201

Original Poster
Hello,

We are going to be staying at the Hyatt hotel at the airport the night before our cruise. I've heard from some people that when staying there you get early cruise check in? How does this work? If available how do I do it? Also does disney offer a service to pick up your luggage the morning of the cruise from your hotel? If so how is that arranged.

Thank you, you guys rock!!

sweetpee_1993

Hello,

We are going to be staying at the Hyatt hotel at the airport the night before our cruise. I've heard from some people that when staying there you get early cruise check in? How does this work? If available how do I do it? Also does disney offer a service to pick up your luggage the morning of the cruise from your hotel? If so how is that arranged.

Thank you, you guys rock!!

I think basically the Hyatt people use the buses that depart from the airport vs. the resorts. The airport buses leave/arrive earlier. Also, I think I read that when you check-in at the airport bus spot they give you the boarding group # there. Considering you can check-in for your bus before people are even allowed in the cruise terminal, there's a little bit of advantage there. :animwink:

Yes, Disney will get your luggage from the Hyatt the morning of the cruise and you'll see it again in your stateroom. I'm not sure exactly how this works. Probably the hotel can tell you. I'm sure you'll need to notify someone in the process. Hyatt & DCL maybe?

DAKOTADISNEY

We stayed at the Hyatt the night before our cruise in January and loved it! We went down to the Disney Cruise Line desk (right next to the Magical Express check-in on the lower level) at 8:30am, checked in then signed up for the first bus to the port, which was at 9:30am. We got to the port early and were on the ship around 11:30am.

Disneyfalcon

It's super easy. You do have to be on Disney transfers to use the service. They Hyatt will give you the instructions when you check in, they'll pick up your luggage from your room.

As long a you are a US citizen and using the transfers, you can check in and get your boarding number at the airport. :)

Iceman09201

Original Poster
It's super easy. You do have to be on Disney transfers to use the service. They Hyatt will give you the instructions when you check in, they'll pick up your luggage from your room.

As long a you are a US citizen and using the transfers, you can check in and get your boarding number at the airport. :)

What is the earliest time you can go down to the dcl desk at the airport to get boarding number and bus assignment?

Iceman09201

Original Poster

I am using the transfers. How early can you go down to the DCL desk? Do all members o the traveling party have to be present at the desk to get boarding number and bus assignment?

Disneyfalcon

I am using the transfers. How early can you go down to the DCL desk? Do all members o the traveling party have to be present at the desk to get boarding number and bus assignment?

The desk is supposed to open at 8:30 but usually opens earlier. The first bus should leave around 9:30. You do all have to be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom