Hurricane Milton coming to FL

cmanley23

He's my daughter's fav.
Yes, it's crazy if you roll back the YouTube feed to when all of those were going on. Saw the double tornado that hit off I-95 live. Honestly still just shaking my head in disbelief... his one lead meteorologist was ready to cry pleading with people to get the word out about the storms and be prepared. Worst one that bugged me was where a tornado went through an area and first responders were there trying to help people on a highway and it was backed up. Then they got an alert/warning for another tornado coming back through that same spot in 20-30 minutes. Never heard what happened with that one. Another crazy one was video showing a sheriff's department that got hit with the heavy duty steel beam building looking like they were twist ties with all of the SUV's stuck in the building wreckage. Been praying for all of the people in Florida who have been in the middle of all of this.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
View attachment 819973Things seem to have gone quiet. If many of the posters were anywhere in the impact area they could very well be without power. As for me, I would think the day and night is a little windy if I didn't know a hurricane was southeast of me. And to think I only evaced to Jax last week due to Helene.

My daughter said they're getting some wind in Tally.

WorldExplorer

I'm very close to Disney property; I'm trying to not stand at the window gawking, but the wind is strong enough I can hear it loud and clear and it's getting worse. I'm feeling very lucky that my apartment windows face away from the direction the it's coming from.

Also, with the wind direction, if the tree closest to my car (I couldn't find a spot with no trees) falls, it won't hit my car, so that's a plus.

I wish I could poke my head outside for a moment to see what it feels like, but that'd be an incredibly stupid thing to do so I won't.

Also the Poly and GF, unless you are in the main building at GF.

And Boardwalk having the only way to get food being outside.

plutofan15

I'm very close to Disney property; I'm trying to not stand at the window gawking, but the wind is strong enough I can hear it loud and clear and it's getting worse. I'm feeling very lucky that my apartment windows face away from the direction the it's coming from.

Also, with the wind direction, if the tree closest to my car (I couldn't find a spot with no trees) falls, it won't hit my car, so that's a plus.

I wish I could poke my head outside for a moment to see what it feels like, but that'd be an incredibly stupid thing to do so I won't.

Pretty certain that an interior area is setup to provide food.

JoeCamel

The wind will reverse as the center passes by

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom