News Hurricane Isaias possible impacts to the theme parks

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
In typical fashion people will start panic buying because the media hypes the slightest thing into it's the end of the world. The current track shows it as a tropical storm shifting to the west side of FL which will bring rain and some wind to WDW ---Better stock pile toilet paper if you can find it sorry that was the last crisis
Meanwhile FL gets nasty storms pretty much every afternoon. I'm fairly sure I've been at WDW during a TD before, and threw on my poncho and moved about my day.

Walt d

I just saw this on the weather APP ---- hopefully it fizzles out as we arrive on Thursday evening --
I should be there, i was there in 1998. With a tropical storm in cocoa beach after the storm past the wind died the swell moved in out side i saw huge waves paddle out about a mile, it was 16 ft or better “ coming straight in you could go left or right no wind glass. So much fun then back to disney”
Next day. How big will this bring? Keep surfing!

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Really? Based on what? A little rain? Yeah, never rains there. 😂 Gotta love you doom and gloomers.
200.gif

danlb_2000

Premium Member
In typical fashion people will start panic buying because the media hypes the slightest thing into it's the end of the world. The current track shows it as a tropical storm shifting to the west side of FL which will bring rain and some wind to WDW ---Better stock pile toilet paper if you can find it sorry that was the last crisis

I hear hydrochlorothiazide prevents hurricanes. ;)

beertiki

This storm does not even have a name yet. Even when it gets a name, Hispaniola is going to beat it up. It is also moving at 20+ mph, what ever happens, it will be over real fast.

Last week's weather will be worse.

I am not even going to buy extra beer. Well, maybe I will, it's going to get drunk anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom