Hungry Bear Barbecue Jamboree

Consumer

Jiggsawpuzzle35

That’s a totally different park and theme. I’d want a Country Bear restaurant attached to the Country Bears rather than Pecos or Tiana.
You guys have a BBQ restaurant in each of the other theme parks and a couple of them in Disney Springs. The only BBQ we have here is dipping sauce for our chicken tenders. Just revamp Pecos to its old glory and move on 😀. You can’t have this!

MarvelCharacterNerd

Lol I'll trade you the theme for the better quality of food at Regal Eagle. And I can say that confidently without this one even having opened yet! :D

I can't wait to try several items here, but it just looks like typical DL park food, not even BTR level, much less what Regal Eagle serves. Or Polite Pig. Or...

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Are you referring to this sign?

1723681679890.png

If so, your pic is pointing at the red square. That sign is over in the blue circle closer to GE at the end of the extended seating area.

1723681747722.png

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Yes I was and you are right. I am very happy to be an idiot in this moment.

There is hope for it still.
You're not an idiot. I had to stare at it for a while myself and consult images just to be sure.

Fingers crossed they keep it!

Miru

We’ve learned that nothing is safe. When do they change the iconic Blue Bayous name? I think if it survived Tiana it’s probably safe for quite a while. Anything without an IP attached is at risk. Cafe Orleans maybe becomes a Ratatoulle themed restaurant? Bengal BBQ = Shere Kahn’s?
People might defend the latter because at least it’s a Walt-era IP.

Disneyland/DCA

Still can't get with this revisionist history. Ursus H Bear was never a chef! Couldn't they have come up with an original new bear to be the grrr-ill master?

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Am I the only one thinking the new signage is going to mislead ‘intellectually lacking’ Guests into thinking this is a new Attraction or show…?
Just suddenly had that thought looking at the font choices for the new sign.

Locals will know the deets….but those not so familiar with the Park might be a little confused at first.
Maybe.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom