Huggle thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerHearted

Original Poster
Right now, I'm 8-2 in my first season... stupid Panthers and Redskins. :lol: I love what happens if it's a close game and you attempt a field goal within the final two minutes. The camera angle changes and everything slows down and there's the sound of your heartbeat and your controller beats along with it. Very cool! :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MerHearted said:
Right now, I'm 8-2 in my first season... stupid Panthers and Redskins. :lol: I love what happens if it's a close game and you attempt a field goal within the final two minutes. The camera angle changes and everything slows down and there's the sound of your heartbeat and your controller beats along with it. Very cool! :sohappy:

I got bored and started to play a few of my driving games today.

Just a quick FYI... dont play Need For Speed Hot Persuit 2.. THEN go out and drive in the REAL world right after that.

About 90% of my games are driving games... .Oh... And GTA: San Andreas comes out in 2 more months! :sohappy: :sohappy: :lookaroun

DMC-12

Mondays = Icky :mad:

AND on top of that... everyone will be on edge at work today.. We have some big auto execs coming in tomorrow and everyone is FREAKING out. :(

My Big Boss: "So you heard that, Jerry, right?" Dress nice, clean shaven, and smell good for Tuesday, ok?"

Me: " (joking) *raises eyebrow* Riiiiiiight.... cause I usally come in smelling like B.O.... and wearing cut offs... looking like Grizzly Adams!" :lol: :p

Bah! Is it Hump day at least yet? :lol: :confused:

*huggles to all* :wave:

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:

AND on top of that... everyone will be on edge at work today.. We have some big auto execs coming in tomorrow and everyone is FREAKING out. :(

My Big Boss: "So you heard that, Jerry, right?" Dress nice, clean shaven, and smell good for Tuesday, ok?"

Me: " (joking) *raises eyebrow* Riiiiiiight.... cause I usally come in smelling like B.O.... and wearing cut offs... looking like Grizzly Adams!" :lol: :p

Awwwww......*huggles* for Jer, its tough living in the real world.

Ps I'm partial to Old Spice or Bay Rum. :lol:

DMC-12

tigsmom said:
Awwwww......*huggles* for Jer, its tough living in the real world.

Ps I'm partial to Old Spice or Bay Rum. :lol:

Oh I am quite used to the real world... trust me. :lol: Thanks for the huggles :)

Hmmm not a fan of the old spice here.. I am more of a Polo Blue kinda guy. :wave:

speck76

DMC-12 said:
Oh I am quite used to the real world... trust me. :lol: Thanks for the huggles :)

Hmmm not a fan of the old spice here.. I am more of a Polo Blue kinda guy. :wave:

I like Polo Blue, I use it often, but my usual is Nautica Latitude/Longitude.

MerHearted

Original Poster
DMC-12 said:

Hmmm... sounds like a good day for me to visit you. :lol: ;)

stranger

DMC-12 said:

Mondays can be tedious, especially with the boss breathing down your back.
And I'm sure you smell good. :D

Huggles to you and everyone having a bad monday. :wave:

DMC-12

speck76 said:
I like Polo Blue, I use it often, but my usual is Nautica Latitude/Longitude.

Yeah.. that Nautica is good to!

I just like "Blue" a lot... cause its not overwhelming... its subtle... and plesant.

Ive gotten in the elevator here a few times... and have just gagged... YARGH! :hurl: Dude! try a light spritz... dont take a damn bath with a whole friggin bottle of cheap crap. :hurl: :hammer:

:lol:

DMC-12

Well... when I just walked in the door a little bit ago... I found that I have some sort of performance evaluation coming up at 1pm *sigh* A bit nervous here now.

I must admit... my boss can be a bit.... ummmm how can I put this... condescending to me at times... she talks to me like I am some kind of idiot.. and she has been only doing this for 2 months now... and I have been doing it for 5 years *sigh* :(

*fingers crossed*

Lets see how this goes....

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
Well... when I just walked in the door a little bit ago... I found that I have some sort of performance evaluation coming up at 1pm *sigh* A bit nervous here now.

I must admit... my boss can be a bit.... ummmm how can I put this... condescending to me at times... she talks to me like I am some kind of idiot.. and she has been only doing this for 2 months now... and I have been doing it for 5 years *sigh* :(

*fingers crossed*

Jer, don't lose your temper....just smile. :D (It will drive her nuts. :lol: )

*Huggles* for good luck (you'll do fine)

stranger

DMC-12 said:

*fingers crossed*

Good luck to you.

I just found out 1/3 of the people working in my department will be layed off. I just got the job about 3 months ago and was told that the layoffs are based on seniority. I'm really bummed right now :( .

tigsmom

stranger said:
Good luck to you.

I just found out 1/3 of the people working in my department will be layed off. I just got the job about 3 months ago and was told that the layoffs are based on seniority. I'm really bummed right now :( .

Oh no! *huggles* What are the chances that the 1/3 were hired after you?

MerHearted

Original Poster
stranger said:
Good luck to you.

Oh no! *huggles*

Where do you work? If it's seniority, maybe it's the oldest who are laid off. Hey, that's how it works in pro sports. There's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom