Huggle-licious

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
I think I am hurt.......:(

My right side of my chest by my shoulder is hurting me quite a bit. I think I pulled a muscle over the weekend when I tried to start the weed trimmer!!!:cry:
*Boing*

*Kissy better* :kiss:

*Hands Giraffe an electric strimmer* :D

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
Way to go Katie! :sohappy: So, when do you get to use the car? :lookaroun

As soon as we got home. A friend and I made a Walmart run, cause thats what kids in this town do when you pass your road test. :lol:

MKCP 1985

Lil'mermaid said:
As soon as we got home. A friend and I made a Walmart run, cause thats what kids in this town do when you pass your road test. :lol:
congrats! :wave:

Sorry about the Wal Mart though. :( I try to avoid that place. :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

Lil'mermaid said:
It was that or Target. :lookaroun

You could have gone for the bullseye, but instead chose the . . . :) ??

Well, anyway - the important thing is you successfully negotiated the parking lot of the Wal Mart and associated thoroughfares, and returned home in one piece. The sun will set today with you in possession of a brand spanking new driver's license.

This is a Kodak moment. *tear*

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:

Well, anyway - the important thing is you successfully negotiated the parking lot of the Wal Mart and associated thoroughfares, and returned home in one piece. The sun will set today with you in possession of a brand spanking new driver's license.

And on mom's new grey hairs.

one word and you're dead :lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

MKCP 1985 said:

Yeah, I did. I knew that Walmart had what I needed and I knew where it was, unlike Target, where I have no clue where anything is.

When I picked up my friend he said to me "You know, its doesnt take a half hour to get from your house to mine, right?" I know how to get there if I'm riding in the car but I had to figure out the easiest way for me to get there with me driving. :lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Safari Giraffe said:
I think I am hurt.......:(

My right side of my chest by my shoulder is hurting me quite a bit. I think I pulled a muscle over the weekend when I tried to start the weed trimmer!!!:cry:

That's it....no more yard work for me!:mad:

*HUGGLES*

Holy Crap! Are you still going to be able to attend the prom!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Night time huggles to all, and congrats to the new driver as well. I'm a worry wart, so I'm sure in X number of years when my little ones are old enough to drive I'm going to be a basket case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom