Huggle-licious

dandaman

stranger said:
I’ve never watched the whole movie, either! I would always watch the same scene when the girl sings, “You are sixteen going on seventeen” or something like that. I usually leave. :lookaroun

I'm currently watching The Godfather marathon on AMC! :D

Quite a difference between movies. :lol:

I wonder if they "scared away the last governess" by putting a horse's head in her bed? :lookaroun

P.S. I now have "My Favourite Things" stuck in my head. Usually when that happens, I have to learn to play it to get it out. :lol:

dandaman

stranger said:
I bet your sister was excited!
On the subject of asking a celeb for an autograph on a napkin, my sister and I once asked John Popper for his autograph on a used subway napkin. We told him to sign next to the mustard stain. :lookaroun True story! :lol:

You scare me. :lookaroun

:lol:

I scare me, too. :lookaroun

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Today has been Ok. Last day or two has been "somewhat difficult" mentally.
Long story.

How has your weekend been?
Sorry you’ve had some “difficult” days. :kiss: *huggles*

My weekend has been okay. I’ve been unproductive today! Nothing but watch The Godfather, talk on the phone and play on the net! :eek:

stranger

dandaman said:
Quite a difference between movies. :lol:

I wonder if they "scared away the last governess" by putting a horse's head in her bed? :lookaroun

Maybe they can do a gangster version of The sound of music….”The hills are alive with the sound of gunshots”…:confused: Okay, that didn’t sound too good! :lol:

P.S. I now have "My Favourite Things" stuck in my head. Usually when that happens, I have to learn to play it to get it out. :lol:
Oh man! That would drive me nuts! :lol:
How long does it take you to learn to play a song?

dandaman

stranger said:
Maybe they can do a gangster version of The sound of music….”The hills are alive with the sound of gunshots”…:confused: Okay, that didn’t sound too good! :lol:

Oh man! That would drive me nuts! :lol:
How long does it take you to learn to play a song?

Usually not that long. I can place a tune on the right keys almost instantly. (And yet, I can barely read music... why is that?)

I learned "We Go On" in its entirety, using a combination of 3 string layers and piano, in a grand total of about 10 minutes. :D

stranger

dandaman said:
Usually not that long. I can place a tune on the right keys almost instantly. (And yet, I can barely read music... why is that?)

I learned "We Go On" in its entirety, using a combination of 3 string layers and piano, in a grand total of about 10 minutes. :D

Good ear!
I took piano lessons in high school and for the life of me i can't remember a thing, except for "When Johnny comes marching home."
*shrugs*
I blame you for getting "the hills are alive" in my head! :p

dandaman

stranger said:
Good ear!
I took piano lessons in high school and for the life of me i can't remember a thing, except for "When Johnny comes marching home."
*shrugs*
I blame you for getting "the hills are alive" in my head! :p

I never took piano lessons. :lol:

...And don't blame me. Blame Rodgers and Hammerstein for making the thing in the first place. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom