Huggle-licious

figmentmom

stranger said:
Smart of you going to Florida for the summer! ;)

*sigh*

Believe me, that is what gets me through every dark, dank day up here. And YES, it's worth the whining ("You mean I'll have to balance the checkbook by myself AGAIN?") :rolleyes: :lol:

figmentmom

speck76 said:
Mary....are you going to work at WDW again this summer?

I report for duty at 7 a.m. on Monday, June 26 in Fantasyland! I'll be there the rest of June, all of July, and a bit into August. :sohappy:

stranger

figmentmom said:
I report for duty at 7 a.m. on Monday, June 26 in Fantasyland! I'll be there the rest of June, all of July, and a bit into August. :sohappy:
It’s like going to a Disney summer camp! :p

Sounds fun! :D

dandaman

stranger said:
DAN!! :D :kiss:

How's it crackin'?

All right, I suppose... very weird day. Went to go see "The Sound of Music" in Windsor... Very good production, just the fact of someone having a heart attack in Box 5 being a bit distracting. :eek:

...Especially if you know what the Box 5 reference is to the Opera Ghost himself... :lookaroun

On the upside, we happened to completely by chance, meet David Suzuki in the steakhouse we ate at after the performance... :D (Google it. He's quite famous up here in Iglooland.)

Safari Giraffe

dandaman said:
All right, I suppose... very weird day. Went to go see "The Sound of Music" in Windsor... Very good production, just the fact of someone having a heart attack in Box 5 being a bit distracting. :eek:

...Especially if you know what the Box 5 reference is to the Opera Ghost himself... :lookaroun

I love the Phantom of the Opera. I hope to see it someday.

I hope the heart attack person had a good outcome. How horrible!:eek:

*HUGGLES*:wave:

dandaman

Safari Giraffe said:
I love the Phantom of the Opera. I hope to see it someday.

I hope the heart attack person had a good outcome. How horrible!:eek:

*HUGGLES*:wave:

They carried him, still in his theatre chair, up the stairs from the box and through the exit. I noticed they had the heart monitor hooked up, hence the only reason I think it was cardiac arrest or stroke.

Yeah, I realized after the fact that it was Box 5 in which this occured. :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

dandaman said:
They carried him, still in his theatre chair, up the stairs from the box and through the exit. I noticed they had the heart monitor hooked up, hence the only reason I think it was cardiac arrest or stroke.

Yeah, I realized after the fact that it was Box 5 in which this occured. :lookaroun

Wow. You would think that with the Sound of Music being such a calm musical that someone would not have a heart attack.:lol:

stranger

dandaman said:

On the upside, we happened to completely by chance, meet David Suzuki in the steakhouse we ate at after the performance... :D (Google it. He's quite famous up here in Iglooland.)

Creepy!

You saw him?
suzuki.jpg

I googled him and found a picture of him I wish I didn’t see. :lookaroun

Has google become a verb?

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Wow. You would think that with the Sound of Music being such a calm musical that someone would not have a heart attack.:lol:

All the singing and happiness scares my dad! :lookaroun

Hi! :wave:

dandaman

stranger said:
Creepy!

You saw him?
suzuki.jpg

I googled him and found a picture of him I wish I didn’t see. :lookaroun

Has google become a verb?

The very same. Though, that's really not a flattering picture of him. :lol:

My sister is probably going to go into environmental studies after high school... has always watched "Davie" on CBC. She was so excited... and so was I, because I was trying to keep in my laughter when he pulled a "Joe Rhode" and signed "For Mother Earth! -- David Suzuki"... on a cocktail napkin. :lol:

Safari Giraffe said:

You'd think... it happened before the whole Third Reich invasion, so he couldn't have had anything war-related. Admittedly, there were a lot of elderly folks at the performance, and before the show, I thought to myself, "Wonder if someone'll have a stroke?" :lookaroun

dandaman

stranger said:
All the singing and happiness scares my dad! :lookaroun

Hi! :wave:

There's also Nazis. Not all of it is prim and pretty. :lookaroun

(Truth be told, I've never seen the entire movie, so I was surprised to hear "HEIL!" during such a production... :lol: )

stranger

dandaman said:
There's also Nazis. Not all of it is prim and pretty. :lookaroun

(Truth be told, I've never seen the entire movie, so I was surprised to hear "HEIL!" during such a production... :lol: )
I’ve never watched the whole movie, either! I would always watch the same scene when the girl sings, “You are sixteen going on seventeen” or something like that. I usually leave. :lookaroun

I'm currently watching The Godfather marathon on AMC! :D

stranger

dandaman said:
The very same. Though, that's really not a flattering picture of him. :lol:

My sister is probably going to go into environmental studies after high school... has always watched "Davie" on CBC. She was so excited... and so was I, because I was trying to keep in my laughter when he pulled a "Joe Rhode" and signed "For Mother Earth! -- David Suzuki"... on a cocktail napkin. :lol:

I bet your sister was excited!
On the subject of asking a celeb for an autograph on a napkin, my sister and I once asked John Popper for his autograph on a used subway napkin. We told him to sign next to the mustard stain. :lookaroun True story! :lol:

You'd think... it happened before the whole Third Reich invasion, so he couldn't have had anything war-related. Admittedly, there were a lot of elderly folks at the performance, and before the show, I thought to myself, "Wonder if someone'll have a stroke?" :lookaroun

You scare me. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom