Huggle-licious

stranger

I was in an accident today!
I was sitting in the passenger seat of my friend’s car and we were on the freeway headed towards another friend’s house. It was raining and I guess at one point he lost control of the truck. We spun around several times and even hit the center divider. Pretty scary! His truck is a mess, but luckily we’re all right….more shaken up than anything.

speck76

stranger said:
I was sitting in the passenger seat of my friend’s car and we were on the freeway headed towards another friend’s house. It was raining and I guess at one point he lost control of the truck. We spun around several times and even hit the center divider. Pretty scary! His truck is a mess, but luckily we’re all right….more shaken up than anything.
I am glad to read that you are ok....

stranger

speck76 said:
I am glad to read that you are ok....
Thanks!

The car is a wreck! The grill of his truck…gone! The side door, smashed in! The back, well…what back? I think we are so very lucky that no cars hit us since we were on the freeway.
We had to call his father in law to pick us up!

This was pretty scary, Brad!

speck76

stranger said:
Thanks!

The car is a wreck! The grill of his truck…gone! The side door, smashed in! The back, well…what back? I think we are so very lucky that no cars hit us since we were on the freeway.
We had to call his father in law to pick us up!

This was pretty scary, Brad!
I can imagine......

remember....you need to remain in one piece until I get out there.

stranger

speck76 said:
I can imagine......

remember....you need to remain in one piece until I get out there.
I say the same for you!

Well, nothing broken *checks* Yup, nothing broken…only a little bruised!
I hope you’re a better driver. :lookaroun

speck76

stranger said:
I say the same for you!

Well, nothing broken *checks* Yup, nothing broken…only a little bruised!
I hope you’re a better driver. :lookaroun
I am not too bad at driving.....

as for me....I am held together by a mixture of Krazy Glue and paste (but some people like to eat paste, which is always a challenge)

stranger

speck76 said:
I am not too bad at driving.....

as for me....I am held together by a mixture of Krazy Glue and paste (but some people like to eat paste, which is always a challenge)
Good! You can drive me around! :lookaroun
HA! I would stay away from sniffers if I were you!

And I’m going to rest now, so good night! :kiss:

MerHearted

stranger said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*huggles Roxxy*

Can't drive, can't stand in line... what can Californians do? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom