Huggle-licious

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
I agree with the Disney atmosphere part...maybe :lol:

But the weather sucks...it's too hot :lookaroun

*backs out of thread slowly* :lookaroun
it is too hot today

I did not pick the right day to wear flannel boxers (as the rest are currently "used")

*sweaty*

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
it is too hot today

I did not pick the right day to wear flannel boxers (as the rest are currently "used")

*sweaty*
Ew :lol:

And yes it's been way too hot. Even the dogs don't stay in the backyard too long and they love to lay down on the grass and soak in the sun :lol:

figmentmom

speck76 said:
it is too hot today

*sweaty*

...Sweetie, I can always count on you for toooooooo much information...:lol:

Reba got a bath today, and she is sulking up a storm. :wave:

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
I need a haircut....it is out of control
:lol: My dad just got a haircut because his hair was also out of control. For an almost 55-year old, he has too much hair. I unfortunately, got my mom's thin hair. But it's been good to me lately. I just need to get rid of my highlights because the roots have grown in and I'm tired of them :lol:

speck76

HOLY CRAP

it is pouring down rain

first time in 41 days

:sohappy:

us_orl_metroradar_large_usen.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Well, I'm very nervous about tomorrow (well, by the time all of you read this...later on today).

Supposedly today is my surprise bridal shower, but obviously I know all about it when I shouldn't. (People really need to learn how to be more secretive in my life...I'm not stupid and I totally saw right through the ruse. Anniversary party my foot...if I'd looked at the invitation on my fridge a little more closely, I would have realized that my mom had just glued some fancy paper on some fancy paper with fancy font...it so doesn't look real after taking a closer look. I can't believe I feel for that one for a while. Too bad other signs told me what was really happening). So now I have to pretend like I have no idea that it's today. And for some reason I'm feeling sick to my stomach about the whole ordeal...I don't know why. Usually I like being the center of attention, but I think my thing is that I don't really like surprise parties. Just tell me...what's the point of making it a surprise anyway? Not that I'm not excited about the party, I totally am...I just really don't like the unknown.

Ugh...today is going to be interesting. :lol:

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
Well, I'm very nervous about tomorrow (well, by the time all of you read this...later on today).

Supposedly today is my surprise bridal shower, but obviously I know all about it when I shouldn't. (People really need to learn how to be more secretive in my life...I'm not stupid and I totally saw right through the ruse. Anniversary party my foot...if I'd looked at the invitation on my fridge a little more closely, I would have realized that my mom had just glued some fancy paper on some fancy paper with fancy font...it so doesn't look real after taking a closer look. I can't believe I feel for that one for a while. Too bad other signs told me what was really happening). So now I have to pretend like I have no idea that it's today. And for some reason I'm feeling sick to my stomach about the whole ordeal...I don't know why. Usually I like being the center of attention, but I think my thing is that I don't really like surprise parties. Just tell me...what's the point of making it a surprise anyway? Not that I'm not excited about the party, I totally am...I just really don't like the unknown.

Ugh...today is going to be interesting. :lol:

Relax, sit back and enjoy! HUGGLES

then think of all the goodies you will be getting :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Relax, sit back and enjoy! HUGGLES

then think of all the goodies you will be getting :lookaroun
Yeah...for some reason...that's not working! I think it's cause I'd rather tell my mom I know rather than fake it. God I wish I drank! :lol:

The present idea does help...:lookaroun

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
Yeah...for some reason...that's not working! I think it's cause I'd rather tell my mom I know rather than fake it. God I wish I drank! :lol:

The present idea does help...:lookaroun

You could tell her that you know, but act surprised when you get there. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom